Where can I buy a database of alcohol
Buy the right wine
Developed for iPhone
- # 27 ranked Food & Drink
With 50 million users, Vivino is the largest wine app and online market in the world, enabling people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. Vivino gives wine lovers access to unbiased information about wine, provided by millions of users.
• Photograph a wine label or list in the restaurant, or search for wines by name.
• At a glance, you can see reviews, prices, tastes and suggestions for dishes to go with a wine
• Click to buy your favorite bottles, also mobile
• Add your own ratings and reviews
• Keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Add bottles that you buy to your wine cellar so you always know what you have in stock
• Always buy the right wine!
STATISTICS AT A GLANCE
• 50 million downloads, steadily increasing
• 13 million wines and steadily more from 231,000+ wineries
• Millions of unbiased ratings and reviews
• Hundreds of thousands of wines available for purchase in 17 markets around the world
• Unbiased Ratings & Reviews: Rely on ratings from the world's largest community of wine lovers to help you choose the best wine every time.
• Buying wine made easy: Buy wine conveniently via the Vivino app or Vivino.com via Vivino Checkout, a seamless shopping experience with two clicks.
• Personalized Recommendations: Discover new wines you'll love with Vivino's wine recommendation engine, which only recommends wines that we know meet your taste based on your unique scans, ratings and buying behavior, as well as community ratings.
• Quick comparison: Choose the best wine from the shelf by scanning several wine labels in seconds to immediately see and compare reviews, wine regions, prices and dish recommendations on one page.
• Wine list scanner: Always choose the right wine when you go to a restaurant by quickly and easily scanning the entire wine list.
• Taste notes: Learn more about the taste of a wine before you buy it. Flavor characteristics summarizes the most commonly used words in descriptions of a wine.
• Taste profile: Track and save your wines to determine your taste profile, discover new wines and compare yourself to friends and other Vivino users.
We help you to find the perfect wine for every occasion. In this update:
- We present: Vivinos According to your taste - a personalized rating for each individual wine, which shows how high the probability is that this wine will meet your personal taste. All tastes are different. A 4.5-star wine for you can be a 3.5-star wine for someone else, because luckily not everyone has the same taste. The more wines you rate and review, the better the function According to your taste works.
Contact our customer service team at vivino.com/support or select "Help and Support" in the Vivino app (under Profile> Settings). You can also reach us through the chat in the desktop version of vivino.com (log into your user account for real-time support in your shopping cart!).
Ratings and reviews
I only recently really got into the world of wine and have to acknowledge that Vivino has definitely contributed (and is contributing) to exploring the world of wine with pleasure and having a good reference point! Whether the wines cost 2 euros more or not does not matter, because in return you get a lot of information and data as well as reviews that save you from expenses that you would otherwise have spent on wines that you buy blindly and then do not like . Top app! Only the wine cellar could be improved a bit, for example, that the wines cannot be completely deleted from the wine cellar but can be set to 0 for the purpose of re-ordering. You could also make it look like a wine cellar. 😉
I use this app quite a lot. I like the ease of use and the many tips.
Every now and then the program is wrong with the result, but I can live with that. Most of the time, you can quickly find the result you are looking for in the database.
Clear / good function for "cellar management"
I've been using the app regularly for about eight weeks, and it's very helpful, among other things. in the restaurant for the wine description including the asking price. The possibility of organizing the wine cellar is also good.
Data used to track you personally
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites of other companies:
Data associated with you
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Purchased items
- Financial information
- Contact information
- User content
- Usage data
Data not associated with you
The following data may be collected but not linked to your identity:
For example, privacy practices may vary depending on the features you use or your age. Further information
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 (or newer) and a Mac with an Apple M1 chip.
German, Danish, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Catalan, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Tradit. Chinese, Simpl. Chinese
- 17+ Frequent / strong: Use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs or references to them
When Family Sharing is turned on, up to six family members can use this app.
You might like that too
- What tragic films never make you cry
- What is the resistance of human blood
- Who sings the song Juice
- Why do Siamese cats purr
- Will humanity live with robots
- Which temple is famous in Solapur
- What is a hydraulic elevator
- Many white men prefer white BBW
- Does TikTok have a search engine optimization
- What is the prediction of death in palmistry
- How do I get 2 photons involved
- What does non-polar mean in chemistry
- We could build a second moon
- How do I impress a Californian girl
- What are the monthly fees in Noida
- Why is love so confusing
- What are NHAI's latest plans
- Can I spend forex trading money
- Punjab property can be registered in Delhi
- Have you ever used runes
- Why is Sikkim the best tourist place
- What are Marketing Impacts
- How do I improve balance through movement
- Is the tea party still relevant