How old are twelve-graders
We mourn our twelfth grader Samuel Kolbe
Samuel was killed in a serious traffic accident in Zeitz on Saturday night. Samuel started the 5th grade of our high school in August 2010. He was now 18 years old; next May he - like his two older brothers - would have passed his Abitur with us. Now his chair in the exam room will be empty.
Everyone we knew him, classmates, classmates, teachers and employees in administration and the house were deeply and painfully affected.
Many of his classmates and teachers see Samuel as a creative designer and saxophone player at the autumn concert of the future high school graduates as a lively young person who was completely filled with music. His cheerful and happy disposition was good for everyone around him; a positive calm emanated from him. His loving humor, which was never at the expense of others, his unique situation comedy and his great sensitivity and care made him a particularly lovable person. At the same time, he was a very deep and thoughtful classmate. In the meditation room he sowed radish seeds so that it should become more alive there.
With Samuel, Emma and Giang, two eleventh graders from the Geschwister-Scholl-Gymnasium Zeitz and friends of our students, were victims of this traffic accident. We also look at her death in disbelief and sadness.
May God our Father receive all three into his heavenly peace and give their families and all of us comfort and forgiveness in this immeasurable pain.
We want to keep Samuel in his joyful and life-affirming nature as a mission for our life in our memory.
On behalf of the entire school community of the CJD Christophorusschule Droy says it was written by Johanna Butting and Burkhard Schmitt from the impulses of the students and teachers
- What are Mac alternatives for Altova Mapforce
- Why do I enjoy seeing animals suffer?
- How do you earn trust 1
- What is 1 0 01
- What does Stormtrooper mean in the military
- Are bindusara and bimbisara the same
- Why are most rich people boring
- Why is sound inaudible after much thought?
- Is snowflakes a homogeneous or heterogeneous mixture
- We have a modern periodic table
- Where is the original location of Philz Coffee
- What is the full form of ABDO
- Why do we allow bankruptcy
- What are rule-based approach challenges
- A unipolar neuron has dendrites
- How did Deepak Ahuja save Tesla
- How to interview a waitress
- What are semi-automatic vehicles
- Do you know that you are adorable
- What can be improved in this resume
- What are signs of dominant behavior
- What does your FICO score mean
- How is smoking and weight loss related
- Why do single men meet married women
- Should I answer my ex-girlfriend's calls
- How should a funeral be?
- Can you see planes from space
- Which dog foods are poisonous for dogs
- Is Harvard's approval process must be blind
- The current over-cautious parenting practices are permanent
- Which business should I start on campus
- How are loofahs made
- Sociopaths find most neurotypes stupid