A billion dollar lottery is too much
5, 28, 62, 65, 70, additional number 5: Those who had these numbers on their lottery ticket from the US lottery company "Mega Millions" are now more than 1.5 billion dollars (about 1.3 billion euros) richer. After the nationally tracked drawing on Tuesday evening (local time) there is now a winner. US media reported, citing the lottery authorities in the state of South Carolina that a winning ticket had been sold there. The South Carolina Education Lottery confirmed that night: The winning ticket was bought in South Carolina - and is the only one with the correct numbers. So far, it has not been known who the lucky winner is. This may well remain a secret, because the jackpot cracker does not have to reveal his identity publicly.
Over several weeks - since the end of July - the US jackpot had grown to the enormous sum. Originally, the lottery company had assumed a jackpot of 1.6 billion dollars as a preliminary estimate. According to her, that would have been a new all-time world record. After the exact cash drop, the exact sum of $ 1.537 billion resulted. Only one jackpot that was hit by three players in early 2016 was higher. The three won $ 1.58 billion from a jackpot from the lottery company "Powerball".
A ticket for "Mega Millions" costs two dollars. Players must choose five numbers from 1 to 70 and an additional number from 1 to 25. The jackpot is only won if you have all six correct numbers. The jackpot starts at $ 40 million and increases by at least five million every time it is not hit.
The odds for the jackpot were around one in 303 million, according to Mega Millions. The winner can either have a one-time payout, which is lower than the total jackpot and is estimated at $ 913 million (before taxes), as the broadcaster CBS reports. If you want to clear the jackpot completely, you can have the total profit of 1.6 billion dollars paid out over 29 years.
- What is Wallenberg Syndrome
- Have you ever used runes
- What are some of the least known Indian cuisines
- Who sang the song Bleeding Love in 2008
- Is conscription a vicious circle
- Albert Einstein is the most overrated genius scientist
- Where can I find modern, slim furniture
- What is the healthiest hot grain
- Where can I find a pimp online
- How to massage a man's prostate
- What is a black market exchange rate
- Who was the most decent Nazi leader
- How to add hotspots to images
- There are minor types of psychosis
- How can we cure vegetarianism
- What is kiosk software
- How many of you are from Ranchi
- What kind of stores remove windshield scratches
- Why is academic research codified
- What does copper do for the body
- Have your social media ever terrorized you
- Where should i go
- Is gravity stronger at night
- What does technology do to the brain