How can mobile applications collect live data
What is streaming data?
Streaming data is data that is continuously generated by thousands of data sources that usually send the data recordings simultaneously and in small packets (kilobyte range). Streaming data includes a variety of data such as log files generated by customers on your mobile or web applications, e-commerce purchases, player activity in the game, information from social networks, stock market information or geospatial data and telemetry data from connected devices or instruments in data centers.
This data must be processed sequentially and incrementally on a record basis or in sliding time windows. They can be used for a variety of analyzes such as correlations, aggregations, filters and samples. The information from these analyzes enables companies to gain insights into many aspects of their organization and customer activity, such as service usage (for metering / billing), server activity and the location of devices, people and physical goods, and quickly on themselves to respond to changing situations. For example, companies can determine when public opinion about their brands and products changes by constantly analyzing social media streams and responding to problems in a timely manner.
- Why is Poroshenko still president?
- How can one be humble 1
- How should you address an ex-president
- You can buy ready-made biryani masala
- Where did you learn English 1
- How do I access Chrome plugins
- What is the Winter Solstice Festival
- Can psychopaths break up
- What is an RTL netlist
- What religion teaches love over law
- What are some stargazing sites in India
- What is H13 material
- What is cos 120
- Why do successful artists use drugs
- Why compressor cannot be used for liquids
- Eating ergot has hallucinogenic effects
- Where does the Norse mythology come from
- When will laptops use NGFF SSDs
- How much do you tip servers in general
- What is MCB
- Is Snapchat bad for teenagers' self-image
- How are super acids used in racing cars
- Why was papyrus used in Egypt
- Who is the most famous angiologist