What are security clearance cards
Improve security checks on Bundeswehr applicants
From July 1, 2017, every selected applicant should go through a so-called "simple security check" by the Military Counter-Intelligence Service (MAD) before being hired. Almost 90 new jobs are to be created at the MAD for these tasks. The costs for this amount to around 8 million euros per year (Drs. 18/10009).
The Bundeswehr is reacting to the changed security situation with the additional security review. This is to prevent the Bundeswehr from being misused as a training facility for potential terrorists, extremists and serious criminals.
The Bundeswehr employs around 20,000 men and women every year. So far, it has only asked applicants for a certificate of good conduct or consent to obtain unrestricted information from the Federal Central Register and a declaration of loyalty to the constitution.
The most important things in summary:
The regulations for security checks for applicants in the Bundeswehr will be supplemented. Each selected applicant should go through a so-called "simple security check" by the military counter-intelligence service before being hired. This is due to the changed security situation.
- Has your border collie ever saved someone
- How can I enrich life
- How the PHP profile works with Ajax
- Why do you like Bhopal
- What happened to all of the Groupon clones
- What are short and long columns
- What if Google died
- When was the bra invented?
- A man's cum makes you fat
- Why carbon is only so soluble in iron to a limited extent
- How smoky is Las Vegas
- There is free advice for couples
- How do I ping a Samsung phone?
- Understand each other in Spanish and Portuguese
- How do I compare two genomes
- How does attraction work for unattractive people
- How do I avoid being photographed
- Columbus Ohio is a polluted city
- How do I cancel Optavia
- NetSuite is an easy to use ERP
- What should I say to her now
- Why the Indian education system needs an overhaul
- When will Drew Brees return to play?
- Are all magnesium chloride the same