What drives you to experience adventure
Travel - what drives me?
Some prefer to stay at home, others like to go to the same hotel, to the same place, to the same country over and over again. Then there are globetrotters like me. I like to travel the big wide world as much as my job and the kids' school holidays allow. I can't get enough of that. But why actually?
Travel - that's what drives me
Shared experiences with the children
Get away from everyday life together, leave school behind, forget your job and share unique experiences. For example, we will never forget our exciting safaris in the national parks of South Africa, or climbing the red dunes in the Namib Naukluft Park in Namibia. But also less exotic travel destinations such as dreamy Tuscany or the beautiful beaches of the Algarve have inspired us and welded us together as a family. I am sure that the kids will also like to think back to these trips together when they grow up themselves. Our ReiseSpoodle has even written its own blog post: Sri Lanka with children's eyes.
Recharge your batteries when traveling for two
Everyone in the family knows that, sometimes you just miss out as a couple. That's why we treat ourselves to a trip for two from time to time. We really enjoyed exploring the rough nature of Iceland, the fortresses of Oman or the lovely Cornish landscape. We are also happy to roam the metropolises of Europe together, such as London, Rome or Prague. What better way could there be to spend time together as a couple?
Get to know people, cultures and foreign landscapes
My wanderlust for the big big world cannot be described well in words. It is more of a feeling, a longing to get to know this wonderful world even further. I love to immerse myself in other cultures and broaden my horizons. As Augustus Aurelius said so aptly: “The world is a book. Those who never travel only see one side of it. "
Somewhere in Cornwall
Nobody can take these travel experiences away from me and I draw on them when things don't go quite so smoothly in everyday life.
Incidentally, I have put all the countries and adventures that I would still like to experience in a bucket list. The list is getting longer and longer ... ;-) Maybe that would be something for you too?
By the way, Ellen von Patotra inspired me to think about these ideas with her blog parade. Thanks a lot for this!
What drives you on your travels? Tell me in a comment!
- When will laptops use NGFF SSDs
- Dogs feel death
- Which Morphe eyeshadow palette is your favorite
- Have you ever fallen in love with an MLM?
- Which fish starts with the letter W.
- Is MCA from IGNOU worth a course
- What is hell week
- Can you kill a jellyfish with lava
- What makes the Uruk Hai sword unique
- What language do they speak in Kenya
- Are Fallout 76 Bobbleheads permanent
- What is a dead Moerser
- What are the challenges of urban growth
- What makes ITER worth
- Which is healthier low carb or keto
- When will the Federal Republic of Germany dissolve?
- Why did you choose a career
- Who will win Godzilla or Kratos
- Why is the voltage not measured in series?
- What's your favorite John Denver song
- Make graphics cards run faster
- How can I get rid of acne
- Why did man create language
- Why moving iron instruments is the least sensitive