How are puzzles made
The 10 Best Puzzle Strategies - How to Solve a Puzzle Quickly?
Making a puzzle is like working on a project. I think it's a good training to get to know “project work” with:
- Getting started right away without making any preparations is like “hectic action”. You may have a few initial successes, but in the long run this is not efficient at all and is a very bad strategy.
- Making space for the right project environment is very important and very conducive to solving the challenge. Just leaving the puzzle lying around without having to pull it out again and again is very beneficial (see later).
- A project can be solved much easier if you define sub-projects and implement them in a special way. So e.g. looking for the edge or areas of the same color. Because I have little space, I put these “subprojects” in hanging files so I can stack them in little space.
- After the above steps, I can only really start now. The margin defines the project framework very clearly, and I always put this first. Further “sub-projects” areas with conspicuous colors, clear 2 colored parts, etc. will follow.
- You also get to know motivation well: Sometimes you just can't get ahead and frustration occurs. Instead of getting worn out, get up and do something else or another strategy can be practiced here. Then there are phases where it just “slips”. Where you previously had a tough time you suddenly make great progress. Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night and have found the “solution”. I can experience almost the full range of emotions in a puzzle project.
- As the puzzle progresses, when it gets harder, I'll do another sort of sub-projects in my hanging files. So I'll go into the fine-tuning. In addition to the colors, I also sort according to the pure shape of the parts, e.g. with 1, 2, or 3 indentations or pimples and clearly lined up this line by line. In this way I can apply the “principle of exclusion” and only search in very specific groups, which makes it very efficient. Often I take a part out of the puzzle and go “peddling”, looking for the corresponding part only in the right areas.
- When you slowly get to the end of the puzzle, it is a very special feeling for me, as I have experienced ups and downs. Laying the last parts and the final part: project success.
Good jigsaw puzzle everyone!
- The blind man can pull
- Is India an imperialist country
- Which are the top rated Android games
- What are some recipes including passion fruit
- What properties are used to identify bacteria
- What is a Mormon underwear
- Why is violin music sad
- Why is oxygen released from plants
- Why was Mike Tyson the strongest man
- How do you break up with children
- What is a photosynthetic organism
- The noun can always be a topic
- Accessed RAM in sequence or randomly
- What is the difference between hydrocarbons and carbohydrates
- What is considered new wave music
- What is the diameter of the sun
- Why is caffeine coffee a diuretic
- The Kokanastha Brahmins are Portuguese
- Why were dogs and cats domesticated?
- Is Golang the future
- How can I boot my company
- Are all undecidable problems equal
- Should art be required in high school
- Do you have a strange name?