How do I index PBN links
Process planning with joint due dates
Completion dates play an important role in process planning. A due date can be agreed with customers or set internally as a date for certain sub-processes. Typical practical applications are orders from major customers, joint delivery or shipping dates for goods or - in-house - just-in-time production.
Dirk Biskup examines sixteen different problems of process planning with joint due dates for their economic relevance and classifies them according to complexity theory with regard to a possible implementation in production planning systems. The aim is to minimize costs caused by exceeding or falling short of due dates. Finally, a fixed due date is not considered, but a time window, and learning effects and changeable production times flow into the analysis.
Logistics Production Production and Logistics Production Planning
About the authors
Dr. Dirk Biskup did his PhD with Prof. Dr. Hermann Jahnke at the chair for business administration with a focus on controlling and production management at Bielefeld University. Today he is assistant to the management of Schroedel Verlag, Hanover.
- Book Title Process planning with joint due dates
- Book SubtitleModels, solution methods and complexity-theoretical classifications
- AuthorsDirk Biskup
- Series TitleProduction and Logistics
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-322-89137-2
- Copyright InformationGabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, Wiesbaden 2001
- Publisher NameDeutscher Universitätsverlag
- eBook PackagesSpringer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN978-3-8244-7378-6
- eBook ISBN978-3-322-89137-2
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesX, 189
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsBusiness and Management, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What is the content of the BIRT report
- How can I get some poison
- Can we subtract a variable from zero
- What does supercalifragilicticexpialidocious What language
- Who is less affected by cruelty to animals?
- How can we find a multi-excavator share
- Killed Jigen Naruto and Sasuke
- How is baking powder chemically prepared
- Is there French beer
- How does the inverter compressor work in the refrigerator
- What is a neighbor
- Which countries use the metric systems
- How does someone die of a burn
- What's your favorite John Denver song
- Will pop music ever become melodious again?
- Time dilation can be considered a fact
- How famous is Karnataka coffee
- What is the Illuminati Secret Society
- What is the Marx view of religion
- What is a header in HTML
- Was Albert Einstein or Richard Feynman smarter?
- Who is Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar
- What are some big political limericks
- Is PDO faster than MySQLi
- How are Russians treated in America
- Are CA and CS levels the same
- In strange things that Barb play
- How could Microsoft restart Windows?
- What will the next space shuttle be?
- Amphetamines affect the function of the immune system
- How is NAEMD Mumbai
- Is Egyptian a language
- What sound does a snail make?
- How do weeds get into the bloodstream