Keep FEMA camps guillotines
Translation of "fema-camps" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
The FEMA camps with their plastic coffins and guillotines have been prepared and are ready for this moment.
The FEMA camps, with their plastic coffins and guillotines, were prepared and are ready for this moment.
The American people have a future in store FEMA camps before that their government has prepared for them.
The American people are facing a future in the FEMA CAMPS which their government has prepared for them.
The population sees them Fema campsthat are done and ready, but she does nothing.
Although people can see the Fema camps, all prepared, yet still they do nothing.
And it is not "thousands of dissidents" rounded up by UN troops and in FEMA camps be locked up ".
There will not be "thousands of dissidents rounded up by UN troops and incarcerated in FEMA camps."
These FEMA camps are jungles.
They will be forced into them "for their own safety". All of this is being prepared publicly. Why don't you ask why Fema camps be prepared for you guys?
They will be forced into them "for their safety". It is all being prepared openly. Why are you not asking the question, why are Fema camps being prepared for us?
Estimated 800 FEMA camps ("Federal Emergency Management Agency") stand ready in the USA to intern and murder their own citizens.
There are an estimated 800 FEMA camps ("Federal Emergency Management Agency") standing ready in the USA for internment and murder of their own citizens.
The Fema camps of the US are ready - ready to lock the population away.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 8. Exactly: 8. Elapsed time: 21 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Why is social media beneficial
- Is standardized testing really necessary
- What can Facebook credits be used for?
- Which universities accept SAT results for free?
- Why is successful is a subjective term
- How are puzzles made
- What happens when the current transformer is saturated
- What is Dasam Dwar in Sikhism
- Which is the best blackhat SEO software
- Who is the strongest character in DBZ
- Is sing a transitive verb or not
- Where can I buy Digibyte in Australia
- Fear is part of the comfort zone
- Which generation of Miata is the best
- How are users compensated at AirBNB
- How many types of trypanosomes are there
- Who can do good SEO
- What is ccus technology
- How does digital narcissism affect teenagers
- At what age do professional golfers typically retire?
- Why should I sell Fruugo
- What is something that schools shouldn't teach, but should
- What are the causes of the national disintegration
- How often should investors update their goals?