How is GLA for BCA
The European screed mortar standard defines three test methods for measuring the wear properties of industrial screeds. One of them is the so-called Wear resistance according to BCA. According to DIN EN 13813, it is marked with AR (Abrasion Resistance) and the abrasion depth in micrometers according to Table 5 of the standard.
During the test, three hardened steel rollers move over a circular test section with a load of 650 N during 2,850 revolutions. Then the depth is measured with a measuring template and a depth measuring device at 8 points at a distance of 45 degrees. The mean abrasion depth is calculated from the difference to the original value.
For cement screed mortars and synthetic resin screed mortars that serve as wear layers, the wear resistance must be determined and specified by the manufacturer. To get the wear resistance for Cement screed mortar, to declare, the manufacturer can choose between wear resistance according to Böhme, according to BCA or against rolling stress RWA. To get the wear resistance for Synthetic resin screed the manufacturer may choose between wear resistance according to BCA or against rolling stress RWA.
Photo credits: Hemmer Prüfgeräte-Vertrieb, Gratwein / A
Expertise on the subject
Screed type: synthetic resin screed SR
Synthetic resin screeds consist of synthetic resin mortar and synthetic reaction resin as a binding agent. As a result of a chemical reaction ...
Screed type: cement screed CT
Cement screed CT (formerly ZE) is the most commonly laid screed. It consists of cement, aggregates such as sand or gravel, any ...
Screeds are used almost everywhere in construction. They mainly consist of binders, other starting materials are ...
- Who gives parents or grandparents better advice?
- Is there an online site like FriendFeed
- How good is a 1360 SAT
- What is Free Comic Day
- Why does ice melt under the skate shoe
- A radioactive element can completely decay
- How do I detox
- Is Troye Sivan straight
- Why do we as humans adore humans
- Why is Harvard Law School so special
- What percentage of Christians are literaryists?
- A B Sc is a great option
- Who invented homosexuality?
- What's a New Instagram Scam
- What are some of Rod Stewart's songs
- How is the time not absolute
- What causes bone loss in the teeth
- What is the CSX 8888 incident
- How high can a Loewe jump
- A man's cum makes you fat
- How tough is EEE engineering
- When is the normal Zeeman effect observed?
- Why did Nike sponsor Colin Kaepernick
- How do you earn trust 1