What foods should a baby eat every day?
Eat like the "big ones" - family food
It starts with healthy finger bites
At eight or nine months of age, children are usually curious to see how adults eat and reach for the food to get to know it. However, not all solid foods are suitable for trying out because of the risk of suffocation:
- Do not give your child any hard pieces of carrot or unpeeled pieces of apple.
- You should also avoid any kind of nuts or smooth, round foods such as grapes or olives.
On the other hand, foods that the child can soak quickly through their saliva are well suited for nibbling. That would be, for example, bread cubes, rusks, spelled sticks and cooked pieces of vegetables and potatoes. Small pieces of banana or peeled pear and peach pieces are also very popular. You should avoid baby biscuits with sugar.
Your child will make friends with solid foods all the more if they are allowed to ingest, hold, bring to their mouth and chop them up. They will be excited and happy to eat themselves and to be allowed to do so too! And if it throws its canapes on the floor, it doesn't mean that it doesn't like you or that it wants to annoy you. Rather, it is in the process of discovering a lot more and just "experimenting" around.
If your child is not yet able to do so due to a physical or mental impairment - give them time. In principle, your child has the same needs as any other child. It is important to take your meals as calmly as possible and without time pressure.
In children who still eat porridge, coarser food components can gradually be mixed in. Try together what your child can and cannot do.
Children with more severe impairments may need special food and tube feeding. If this is necessary, you will receive advice and support from experts in clinics or practices. In particular, self-help groups who have experience with the disability or chronic illness are usually valuable help.
- How is the SFT measured
- It's not, if not a double negative
- How do I create a download website
- Why do hymns rarely rhyme?
- Who was the wife of Emperor Aurangzeb
- What are people doing wrong with lawyers
- How donkeys were originally bred
- Have you been a big Napster user?
- What is a light bump
- Is Chhaya good for CBSE math 12
- How are you different from yourself
- How are death row inmates killed these days
- What's the best emoticon
- What are some methods of collecting water
- About IPO Why the low valuation
- Can politicians get involved in private companies?
- What is Sigmund Freud's theory of psychosexuality
- Have you bought your Samsung Galaxy S10
- Will kill IGTV Instagram
- How are super acids used in racing cars
- How do garage door openers work
- What are our options for stroke rehab
- Is caffeine bad on an empty stomach?
- Where did the SI unit come from