Will Slack be more mainstream than email
Internal communication for startups
The internal processes in your newly founded company are to be treated confidentially and with appropriate security measures. Otherwise there is a risk that your data will be hacked and published.
Types of internal communication:
- Emails and chats
- Employee app
- Video conferencing
- Combi (video, chats, email, video conferencing)
- Quick access and availability of all employees
- Immediate reactions to problems and emergencies possible
- Improves the ability to set and achieve goals
- Strengthens the working relationship between employees
- Allows easy organization and optimization
Communication tools at a glance
- Can be used both in the web browser and via the respective app for Android or iOS.
- Unlike email, Slack lets you choose which conversations matter most - and which can wait.
- The basic version is free and offers up to 10,000 messages that can be searched.
- Video and telephone conferences for up to 100 participants each
- enables video conferences for larger groups in HD quality
- 24/7 support by phone, email and online
- This package is a basic model and costs around 5 CHF / month
- Up to 100 participants possible
- The time limit for meetings is 24 hours
- Enables a quick introduction with meeting features that make it easy to start, link and collaborate on any device.
- This package is the basic model and costs around 15 CHF / month
- Basic functions combined with modular app extensions.
- Multifunctional (diagram, text editor, diagrams, microblogging, extended user profiles, personalized navigation, multilingualism)
- From 25 users approx. 2,500 CHF (one-time purchase)
- Offers video conferencing, IP telephony, instant messaging, file transfer and screen sharing
- Integrated AI assistant
- The package costs around CHF 12 / month for up to 50 users and around CHF 25 / month for up to 200 users.
Skype for Business
- obsolete version of Microsoft and is being replaced by Microsoft Teams
- Offers chat, meetings, calls and teamwork
- Support from experts is possible
- The basic version is available free of charge but with limited functions.
- Basic version: without support, up to a maximum of 300 users, limited to 2 GB of files in chat per user.
- Business package (upgrade version) costs around 12 CHF / month.
- Offers audio and video conferencing, private messaging, group and board messaging, and a good system for managing internal and external contacts.
- Integrated with mainstream apps: Meetup, Stack Overflow, Twitter, Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Costs around 3 CHF / month
You can therefore choose between a large number of different applications. Read through the security conditions of the respective communication tools carefully and decide which software best suits your security regulations in the company.
Would you like more information on internal communication?
Further tips and tools for company founders:
To the start-up checklist
- Make McMansion's people happier 1
- Who will win the Masters 2017
- We could build a second moon
- Makes Django fun
- What are some life cheat codes
- What is the fastest browser for Mac
- What is two thirds of 18
- What is permaculture
- What does wing women mean
- Raavan is great
- Was Ron Swanson an idiot?
- Why are entrepreneurs generally richer than lawyers
- How is Azdome Are their products good
- What are shallow copies and deep copies
- Who is the richest person in Austria?
- What is validation and its type
- Is conscription a vicious circle
- Top Five Unknown Stephen King Novels
- How do you become a stage designer
- Where does modern Russia come from geographically
- How do I get to Amazon 2
- What makes Ferrari so popular
- Who can watch TVF Pitchers
- What is the meaning of the exam