What does insane mean
Mental Illness (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Spirit | sickness, Plural: Spirit | sick | called
- IPA: [ˈꞬaɪ̯stəsˌkʀaŋkhaɪ̯t]
- 1) persistent, severe mental disorder
- The word has been used since around 1808, as has the adjective insane.
- Determinative compound from nounsghost and illness with the joint element-it
- 1) mental disorder
- 1) psychosis
- 1) disease
- 1) schizophrenia
- 1) “Instead, he saw one Mental illness as a malfunction that can be alleviated through rest, relaxation, diets and pleasant stimuli - such as massages. "
- 1) “One Mental illness was an even bigger eyesore than the murder on Misaklettur, claimed Aksal. "
- Nominative: singular Mental illness; Plural Mental illness
- Genitive: singular Mental illness; Plural Mental illness
- Dative: singular Mental illness; Plural Mental illness
- Accusative: singular Mental illness; Plural Mental illness
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„That the dull right the aspect Mental illness ignored, is to be expected.“
derStandard.at, 02 August 2019
„In May, Mohammed Y. is said to have pushed a worker in front of the subway. As 'Today' learned, he will not be tried for murder. Because of a Mental illness should he be admitted to an institution.“
Today.at, August 13, 2019
„He's a notorious cheater, doesn't shy away from violence - but signs of one Mental illness an expert does not see Daniel E. At the end of the day of the trial, the defender drops a bomb.“
Stuttgarter Zeitung online, November 26, 2018
„The 20-year-old Iraqi is said to have been insane at the time of the crime and at one point Mental illness Suffer. He is to be sent to an institution.“
Krone.at, August 13, 2019
„In an official statement, Davis reports a severe one Mental illness his wife and encourages other sick people and their relatives.“
Rolling Stone, August 23, 2018
„According to the report, the retired nurse suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and was therefore due to the at the time of the crime Mental illness not culpable. The judgment is already final.“
Krone.at, November 15, 2019
„It probably takes some form of Mental illnessto see the Feedback Hub as a platform for such posts, but Microsoft's feedback app is full of them.“
WindowsArea.de, July 13, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
Another word (synonym) for mental illness - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "mental illness":
idiot:… General terms: 1) Insult, swear word, derogatory expression; Etiquette, Behavior 2) Insanity, Illness, Medicine 2) Insanity, Illness; Psychiatry ...
madness: corrosive, shit, unconscious Parent terms: 1) Mental illness Subordinate terms: 1) madness of old age, madness of grandeur; Drunkard madness Examples of use: 1) He's addicted to madness
illness: ... Airsickness, gynecological disease, gallbladder disease, infirmity, frailty, insanity, mental illness, mental illness, venereal disease, skin disease ...
Thesaurus: crazy: ... gaga sick meschugge plemplem synonyms for "madness" in general obsession mental illness insanity mania obsession madness colloquial roof damage ...
madness: ... Unreasonableness, absurdity, madness, nonsense, nonsense Overarching terms: 1) State of mind, mental illness Examples of use: 1) He died in Paris, for a long time in ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Mental illness" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Geisteskrankheit/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Geisteskrankheit" and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Mental illness (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | Krank | hei | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Mental culture (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Geisteskultur; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Mental life (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular Geistesleben; Plural Geistesleben genitive: ...
Mental life (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | le | bens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Humanities (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Geisteswissenschaft; Most humanities ...
Humanities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | wis | sen | schaf | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Humanities scientist (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Geisteswissenschaftler; Plural ...
Humanities scholar (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Geisteswissenschaftlerin; Plural ...
Humanities scholars (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | wis | sen |schaft | le | rin | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Humanities scholars (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Geis | tes | Wiss | sen |schaft | lern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- What can Windows do that Linux can't
- Kakapo bite
- What affects the mobility of the spine
- How have African Americans shaped the sneaker culture?
- The MTA NYC subway is irreparable
- Are petroleum products bad for you
- What is the favorite color of the BTS members
- Will the military pay back student loans
- Why is the C language called portable
- What are some sentence examples with contemporary
- What if the Soviet Union annexed Mongolia?
- What is the integral of sin x
- What is Outsourced Product Development
- How do you debug your brain
- Why is India spreading terrorism in Pakistan
- How likely are driving accidents in the amusement park
- Does science provide answers to global problems
- How do I get free from madness
- SiteGrounds TTFB is slow
- Is Sathyabama better than PSG Tech
- Why should basil have little white spots?
- Think arranged marriages are out of date
- How do I design a compressor
- What does 21 mean again