Does TikTok have a search engine optimization
TikTok as a new online marketing platform?
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google LLC. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. download and install in:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(6) Information from the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Overview of data protection: https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls/,
as well as the data protection declaration: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
(07) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID.
2. Use of Jetpack / former WordPress.com stats
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats) to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. We also use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. B. the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal basis for the use of Jetpack is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more on this in Section 3) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. It is possible to prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings in your browser or by pressing the “Click here to opt-out” button at https://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension through which IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form immediately after they have been collected in order to exclude any personal reference.
(4) Information from the third party provider: Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street # 343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, as well as the third party provider of the tracking technology: Quantcast Inc., 2013 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
Please activate the absolutely necessary cookies first so that we can save your settings!
- What is cameos on google
- Has Draco Malfoy's father fled Azkaban
- Why is it bad to have 4 different manuscripts
- What does the stabilization of selection mean in biology
- How good is Dublin
- How do you earn trust 1
- What if the Soviet Union annexed Mongolia?
- What does chamber in rolling mills mean?
- Ruth Handler had children
- What is an octal number system
- How did Mehmet succeed in 1453
- How can I prepare for MICAT 2019
- Is olive oil overrated
- What is the communication theory of art
- Can I start learning too late?
- How are the hostels in NIFT Hyderabad
- Why do guitars have rosettes
- Is the conformity positive or negative
- What is the most exciting futuristic technology
- What different species can produce fertile offspring?
- What is the importance of management economics
- What makes a person more attractive right away
- What good is it to eat walnuts?
- What is royally interrupted