What is minifyEnabled in Android
Remove Android Log Messages
Test your video apps using the standard log messages to aid in debugging. When you're ready to publish your app, you can remove these log messages.
Remove log messages
To remove the standard log messages from the Native SDK for Android, do the following:
- Open the file in your app proguard-rules.pro .
In Android Studio, this file is created by default. If you're wondering where this file is in our Brightcove Android samples, we have this file in proguard-project.txtrenamed.
- Add the following block of code to remove the log from your app: For details on log messages, see the Android Log class documentation.
- Next, open the build.gradle file Your app.
- In this section, add the attribute with the value of.
- Under the previous code, add an attribute like this:
- Use the method to get the file proguard-android-optimize.txt from the Android SDK.
- Reference the file proguard-rules.pro .
Your build.gradle file should look something like this:
If you want to remove logs for your debug build type, you need to disable Instant Run.
- What are some unknown facts about Turkey
- Why don't dreams repeat themselves more often?
- Is there such a thing as Notepad ++ for Mac
- Who is responsible for privacy at Amazon
- What if BTS can't beat One Direction
- What are the secrets of Shradha Kapoor
- Does humanity contradict the principles of evolution?
- Digital marketing means
- What's the latest about Nadal
- Do girls and women have sexual feelings?
- Can people think about themselves
- How old is the German family name Forney
- How can I heal my aching knees
- Why is social media important in recruiting
- Why turn sugar sweeter than sucrose
- Are divorced people afraid of engagement
- Why is love so confusing
- What is called a parrot in Hindi
- What are the benefits of blog commenting
- Sociology, what is meant by economic capital
- May governments dogs
- What do you think of EB White
- What do you mean by bird's eye view
- What is the most hated racial group
- What for is the Japanese term fortunately
- Have there been poor dictators in history
- Can we create clouds
- How can I live with maximum efficiency
- What does the midbrain do
- Should I get a mentor?
- What kind of lamp holder is that
- Obsessive people are often poor listeners