- Elihas Starr (father)
- Catherine Starr mother
History [edit | Edit source]
Prehistory Edit source]
Avant Starr's parents were killed in an experiment their father had attempted to investigate the quantum level. Avant, who was also present, survived the accident, but was given the ability to dematerialize her body.
She was then looked after by S.H.I.E.L.D. researchers led by Bill Foster and was given a suit and a chamber in which she was able to better control her powers, but the risk that she would die in a few years was high. It was made by S.H.I.E.L.D. later used as an agent to carry out missions in which she had advantages through her powers. In return, she was promised that they would try to heal her.
After HYDRA S.H.I.E.L.D. Mostly defeated, Ghost got in touch with Bill again, who wanted to help her as her condition continued to deteriorate.
Ant-Man and the Wasp Edit source]
Bill, who believed that Avant could be cured by depriving Janet van Dyne of her quantum energy, which she had absorbed during her 30-year stay in the quantum plane, then sent Ghost to steal Hank Pym's laboratory, which they are shrinking and was so easy to transport.
After a brief battle against Ant-Man and the Wasp, Avant was able to usurp the laboratory and the last component necessary for the quantum tunnel. As a result, Hank, Scott and Hope were lured into a trap in Avant's house by Bill and Avant, but they managed to regain their possession of the laboratory. Some time later, after Hank had plunged into the quantum level to free his wife, there was a fight between Ant-Man, Wasp and Ghost in the laboratory that was set up there. However, this fight was interrupted prematurely because Janet Ghost was able to heal temporarily with the help of powers that she had received in the quantum level. Ghost and Bill then fled together.
Super powers [edit | Edit source]
- Intangibility: Ghost can move freely through solid objects and living beings.
- invisibility: Ghost can show and hide the visible spectrum.
Skills [edit | Edit source]
- Good hand-to-hand fighter: Ghost has good hand-to-hand combat skills, as demonstrated by fighting Ant-Man and Wasp.
Pictures [edit | Edit source]
Trivia [edit | Edit source]
In the Marvel Comics, Ghost is a man of unknown identity and first stepped in Iron man # 219 (June 1987) and was created by David Michelinie and Bob Layton.
- What is The black album by Metallica about
- What is progressive poetry
- Can surgery fix my finger
- Is there a mission to Mars
- Can recover deleted files from Dropbox
- How do you tell her in Hindi
- What is the largest trans-Neptunian object
- What was the Empire of the Fatimids
- Is Nestle water halal
- Who was Sean Kernan's first follower
- What is an SEO Framework
- Is the tomato frog endangered
- How are the Groupon clones doing
- Are CA and CS levels the same
- Which beauty queen inspires you
- How can I go beyond fear
- Invest the day trading
- How can I get website development leads
- How do I deal with social cliques
- What can I do with Scikit Learn
- What is mg kg times 1000
- What will come after CDs
- Who sang the very first Christmas carol
- Why do we use linear transformations
- Who is the owner of the Rex company
- How many domains are there in the network
- Rethinking is a sign of fear
- Does the law exist in space
- What are some criticisms of euphemisms
- How to start a homework help website
- Eye contact means love
- What career is recommended in physics
- How is the Chitkara University of Mechatronics
- What are your current favorite techno songs