How waves carry information
Group practice gynecologists
At the brook 20
Phone 05 21/5 25 12 34
Fax 05 21/5 25 12 35
Mon 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m. | 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Tue 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m. | 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Wed 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Thu 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m. | 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri 9.30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Since April 6th, vaccinations against COVID-19 have been allowed in our practice. We strive to enable all of our patients to be vaccinated as soon as possible, according to the prescribed prioritization. Please help us with this by contacting our practice by e-mail.
(Inquiries about vaccination: [email protected])
Please note that, as a vaccination practice, we are obliged to adhere to the prescribed prioritization groups.
Our oncologically ill patients, as well as patients over 70 years of age and contact persons (a total of 2 contact persons) of pregnant women in our practice are asked to contact our practice if they have not already been informed by us. Besides, we would like
At the agreed vaccination appointment, please read the Biontech information sheet on vaccination against COVID-19 in advance and bring the printout of the information sheet and anamnesis sheet with you along with the vaccination certificate and insurance card.
Documents for vaccination with AstraZeneca: AstraZeneca information sheet and AstraZeneca medical history sheet.
We look forward to you!
According to the current corona protection regulation of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, from Monday, January 25th, 2021, the wearing of medical masks (surgical masks, FFP2 or KN95) will be mandatory in medical practices. Thank you for your understanding.
Dear patients,with the turn of the year our colleague Dr. Wenzel-Gahbler has retired after many years of joint practice that have been enriching for all of us. We wish you lots of joy and lots of positive energy for this new phase of life.
At the same time, we are very much looking forward to our new colleague Franziska Oehme, who will support us with her expertise from January 2nd, 2021.
And so we wish you, dear patients, a happy start to the new year and a healthy 2021.
Your protection is important to us.
Please keep coming unaccompanied in our practice.
Unfortunately, this also applies to ultrasound examinations during pregnancy.
Call us if you have any questions about your appointment.
In practice, the well-known rules apply: Distance - hygiene - everyday mask.
We ask you to reserve prescriptions and transfers by phone.
Thank you for your understanding.
Your practice team
Girls' office hours:
>> Information for girls' consultation
>> BVNP professional association of prenatal physicians
- How authentic is information shared on Quora
- What is the name of this part 3
- How can I earn Rs 1000
- When will President Obama step down?
- When is Votizen's trading session?
- What are the causes of the national disintegration
- How big is the problem of overfishing
- What are some research topics on derivatives
- The light is warped by gravitational waves
- Do you have California rolls in Japan?
- How does carbon affect the bond angle
- How does Saudi Arabia see atheism
- What are some potato and egg recipes
- Is journalism a professional course
- Can a CA course provide financial security?
- What exactly is a platform
- Have you ever fallen in love with an MLM?
- How does Graves' disease feel
- Why are bowlers not preferred as captains?
- Are Austrian natives related to Africans?
- What is DIY what does it mean
- Michael Venezia is an artist
- You can stream CNN for free
- Which country is best at dealing with criminals