Will cryptos take over the American dollar
Ethereum cryptocurrency hits $ 3,000
The second largest cryptocurrency breaks a new record. Ether is worth more than $ 3,000 for the first time, experts see room for improvement.
The second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Ethereum topped the $ 3,000 mark for the first time. This year alone, ether rose by around 300 percent, for comparison: Bitcoin only rose by around 95 percent in the same time.
The news that the European Investment Bank (EIB) announced that it would be issuing a two-year 100 million euro bond on the Ethereum blockchain gave the cryptocurrency a major boost. The EIB believes that the digitization of capital markets can bring benefits to market participants in the years to come.
"Innovation at the EIB goes beyond the projects we support. As a global leader in the green and sustainable bond market, the EIB is clearly in a good position to lead the way in digital bond issuance on the blockchain . These digital bonds will help provide the bank with faster and more efficient access to alternative sources of funding to boost funding for projects around the world, " says EIB Vice-President Mourinho Félix.
Experts: $ 10,000 by the end of the year
The value of Ether then rose by around 500 euros and has been on the hunt for records ever since. The new NFTs are also lucrative and gave the cryptocurrency a boost. Experts now assume that Ether could break the $ 10,000 mark by the end of the year.
Suitable for this:Paypal: Payment with Bitcoin & Co. is now possible
- Do not like citizens of Pakistan democracy
- Why does meth make my hands purple
- Who invented pi
- Who's online right now
- How people make many through network marketing
- What is the meaning of the beauty life
- What does radio waves carry from a device?
- What was on NBC tonight
- What is print head and speed head
- What is your experience with AppDirect
- How do gifted people get their motivation
- How does militarism lead to war
- What is firmware in Android
- What are different jobs in retail
- What is the best school in Massachusetts
- Which word rhymes with parts
- Do a freelance job
- Is Glupa soap good or bad
- How does asthma develop in young children
- What is the solubility of H2O
- Is Fiji water different
- Are electronics from the Wish app reliable
- What are artists for?
- Why is philosophy considered dead