Can you play a game with brainfuck
Programming languages card game code: deck
- Card set with 55 cards
- Available in poker and bridge format
- Classic French sheet
- Each card contains the corresponding description in one of 13 programming languages
A simple game of cards can often still be the best pastime. For example, when external influences push you to analogue entertainment. Like lame university computers, power outages, camping holidays ...
However, you can even make a normal card game geeky, like the developers of code: deck show that all come from IT. :)
Each of the 55 cards that can be selected in the Poker format (6.6cm x 8.9cm) or in Bridge format (5.7cm x 8.5cm) are available, contains their very own code, which looks like this for the king of spades (of course without spaces):
<section class= "spades">
<h1> King </h1>
<em> HTML </em>
<code> ... </code>
Would you like another somewhat unusual sample? :)
5 of spades, of course.
Of course, normal players can also play, because the cards, like regular playing cards, show the respective value at the top and bottom. And maybe one or the other will learn something about programming. The back is kept simple in black and shows the code: deck lettering.
In addition to the regular cards from 2 to ace, the set contains three jokers, which incidentally reveal the most important information about the manufacturer. ;) So you are equipped for all common card games and maybe a few new ones that you have developed yourself.
- Which GTA game has the largest map
- How should a funeral be?
- What song do your ears like
- What foods do United States Marines eat
- Why are angiosperms important
- How dangerous is a fungal infection
- How rough is life in Texas
- Why can't we assemble cell phones
- Does the chain link fence work for chickens
- What is the function of a car
- Why do we have to remember you
- What is sophisticated product in India
- Where was the Battle of Winterfell filmed
- How long should I cook spaghetti
- How do we learn CIMA
- You should have a laptop in college
- Will Amazon put Google out of business
- Is the tea party still relevant
- Which thought irritates you again and again
- What is the freest country in the world
- Which technology is better electrical or chemical
- How do I write a film treatment
- Why is it so important to tell stories
- What is a good bounce rate