How do you clean a website
How do I clean my Invisalign aligners?
How do I clean my Invisalign aligners? There are a few important things to consider when cleaning aligners (aligners).
- Always clean your aligners with a toothbrush and toothpaste before putting them in your mouth, if you don't have a toothbrush and toothpaste on hand, you can also use some soap and then simply rinse the aligners thoroughly with cold water under the tap.
- Please do not use denture cleaners, they can damage the Invisalign® aligners. Please do not put the aligners in mouthwash either, this can lead to discoloration. These agents rough up the aligners and even more dirt settles on the surface and the aligners suddenly look matt.
- In the case of severe discoloration, use the Invisalign® cleaning crystals http://www.invisalign.de, ultrasound devices are also a good aid to clean the splints very thoroughly.
What do you do with discoloration?
- It is best to always take the splints out of your mouth for eating and drinking. Only water is allowed if you want to rule out discoloration. Colored drinks such as tomato juice, red wine or grape juice are dangerous; clear, transparent drinks such as vodka, gin or water do not cause discoloration.
- Brushing your teeth after every meal and flossing the spaces between them helps keep teeth and splints clean.
- It is best to use the cleaning crystals or fill the aligner with toothpaste and let it work for 30 minutes, then brush well and vigorously.
- Colored mouthwashes also discolor the aligners, so you shouldn't use them more than once a day.
What's the best way to store my aligners?
- If you are not wearing the aligners, please keep them in their Invisalign® box.
- Please always keep your last aligner so that you have it available as a reserve if the current aligner is lost.
- Please do not place aligners in the sun.
- Also, don't put aligners anywhere in the home if you have a pet dog. Dogs love aligners, they are nice, crispy treats.
- Please be careful not to put the aligner in the dishwasher or washing machine, it would destroy them.
If you have any other questions about cleaning, just drop by us. https://ilovemysmile.de/arztsuche/
More on the subject under:
All information at a glance: Invisalign
- Is black or white bread better
- What is a long black coffee
- Why did Janis Joplin adore Bessie Smith
- Which rivers flow through the United States
- Are plastics really harmful to the environment?
- How can I learn aptitude soon
- Where do kissing bugs come from
- What was your biggest mistake during piano recital?
- What is perceptual awareness
- What are some gray areas in finance
- What are Tiesto's top songs
- Is Golang the future
- When will President Obama step down?
- MIET is a good engineering school
- How can crap explode
- Why did you cancel the unit test?
- What is unique in Theravada Buddhism
- What is a Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- How do you visualize a design
- Goodbye 2018 Hello 2019
- Who is Louis Tomlinson from
- Why do children choose me
- Who pollutes the Yangtze
- What is Ozonolysis of Alkees