Which is better Manipal or Amrita
Advances in Communication, Devices and Networking
Dr. Rabindranath Bera has been a Professor at the ECE Department, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology since 2004. His current research interests include millimeter wave wireless system development, radiometer, radar, 4g / 5g, and signal processing. He received a Bose fellowship from URSI, Japan, and an IAS fellowship from Govt. of India. During 35 years of extensive research, he has completed 7 major projects for MIT, AICTE, DRDO, TISCO, and DST. He has published more than 175 articles in prestigious journals and at conferences.
Dr. Prashanta Chandra Pradhan is a Professor at the ECE Department, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, India. He has published more than 20 papers in various prestigious journals and at international conferences. His current research interests are single electronics devices, multi-gate MOSFET, and photovoltaic devices. He is a life member of ISTE, India.
Dr. Chuan-Ming Liu is a Professor at the Department of CSIE, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan, where he was the Department Chair from 2013 to 2017. Currently, he is the Head of the Extension Education Center at the same school. He has published more than 80 papers in various prestigious journals and at international conferences. His current research interests include big data management and processing, uncertain data management, data science, spatial data processing, data streams, ad hoc and sensor networks, and location-based services.
Dr Sourav Dhar is currently a Professor and Head of the ECE Department, SMIT. His current research interests include IoT, WSN, remote sensing, and microwave filter design. He is a member of IEEE, the IEEE-GRSS society and IEI, India. He has published more than 30 papers in SCI / Scopus indexed international journals and at conferences. He also serves as a reviewer for Wireless Personal Communication, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology and several other journals and conferences.
Dr Samarendra Nath Sur is an Assistant Professor at the ECE Department, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, India. His current research interests include broadband wireless communication, advanced digital signal processing, and remote sensing. He is a member of IEEE, IEEE-IoT, IEEE-SPS, IEI, India and IAENG. He has published more than 40 papers in SCI / Scopus indexed international journals and at conferences. He also serves as a reviewer for the International Journal of Electronics, IET Communication, Ad Hoc Networks, and IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing.
- What is commercial fishing
- Should hashtags be used in Twitter
- What is the OTP check
- Is Virat Kohli very tough mentally
- What is George Strait famous for?
- Why are children obsessed with death
- What is the scope of B Pharma
- What does HIIT do?
- Is there such a thing as Notepad ++ for Mac
- How important is self-promotion
- When is menopause
- What are the side effects of Lipitor
- Why is likes on Instagram important
- Why do Jewish holidays start at nightfall
- Would you like to improve your grades
- What is the responsibility of a sales manager
- How did you lose your member
- Crowdfunding is a great way to invest
- What is 50 divided by 1 5
- Have the Illuminati ever contacted you
- How do you dictate punctuation to Siri
- How can I download Hollywood dubbed movies
- Why do Somalis look like Indians
- What are the best books about Greece