What is tautomerism
to directory mode
Area of Expertise - General Chemistry
The term tautomerism describes a special form of isomerism. It occurs with substances that consist of two molecular forms that are in equilibrium due to rearrangement. In chemical sign language, this process, which is to be regarded as a chemical reaction, is symbolized by a double arrow. The tautomerism must not be confused with the mesomerism, in which there is only one structure that is approximately described by several boundary structures.
See also: keto-enol tautomerism
Learning units in which the term is dealt with
Building blocks of nucleic acids45 min.
biochemistryChemical basicsNucleic acids
Introduction to the structure and reactivity of nucleobases using the example of ATP.
3.4 - Cimetidine - evolution of cimetidine45 min.
pharmacydrugThematic trip active ingredients
This learning unit describes the further development of the first histamine antagonists into the marketable active ingredient cimetidine. The biological activity, metabolism and side effects of cimetidine are also discussed.
3.1 - 3.5 - cimetidine (total)100 min.
pharmacydrugThemed trip active ingredients
This learning unit describes the development of the ulcer therapeutic agent cimetidine. At the beginning, the basic information on ulcers (stomach and duodenal ulcers) is processed. In the following, the development of cimetidine starting from histamine as the first lead structure is discussed. It concludes with a discussion of optimizations based on the active ingredient cimetidine, which have led to modern, highly effective ulcer therapeutics.
- Can an engineering degree help my art career
- Which is better BA Coporate or BBA
- How long is a king cobra
- Girls have harder abs than boys
- Where can I get PEGA CLSA training
- Who should replace Russia in BRIC
- Are Sennheiser gaming headphones good
- What is the current version for AngularJS
- How do I avoid false incarceration
- What is Iran Pakistan border issues
- What is the most successful song by One Republics
- Is there a culture that worships spirits
- Are all servers made for data centers
- What is the disease called EDS
- What is the synonym for scale
- Broccoli is the green form of cauliflower
- Chicken Fried Steak is keto friendly
- Diabetes can be transmitted by blood transfusion
- What are SQL Statements
- In Japanese why is not
- Can the holographic principle realize the Mach principle?
- What are the best canned sauce recipes
- Are western countries really civilized countries?
- What are the processes of rock decomposition