Why do so many people hate Chevrolet
Because they hate expensive: Chevrolet Cruze 1.6 in the test
Body, interior, chassis and handling: wow. What Chevrolet is putting on wheels for 14,999 euros is really new in this price range. Until now I thought that this quality impression, this appealing exterior and interior design as well as such agile chassis are forbidden for cheap cars - this certainty is now also falling apart.
In spite of all sympathy for affordable new cars, there is a deduction in terms of drive: the 1.6-liter engine has real problems around the bottom (it always tried to reach the class target. "), Which is made worse by the manual five-speed gearshift The 1.8-liter gasoline engine does its job much better, but without being completely convincing.
The extensive standard equipment, which is also joined by safety features such as ESP and six airbags, is a pleasure again.
|noticeably sluggish entry-level engine|
|widely spread five-speed gearshift|
|agile, firm curve friend|
|direct and also tight steering|
|Well designed outside and inside|
|lots of space, quite well made|
|very cheap basic version|
|good standard equipment for the price|
- Is it worth buying a Moto Z4
- How did Iron Maiden form
- How is mathematics used in game development
- Indian girls follow the WWE
- Should HBO Watchman extend for another season
- What is an AAS qualification used for?
- Are business casual jeans
- How does our soul travel
- Where can you download the Idea TV app?
- Urban Dictionary is worth a real word
- How do I manage AsyncTask in Android
- What martial art does Spetsnaz use
- How is FDDI Jodhpur
- Indians pay more taxes than Americans
- Why is the sky big
- Clickbaiting is illegal in every state in the United States
- How do you rate Verizon Wireless
- What are the uses for covalent bonding
- How did heavy metal come about
- Can I play games on Ubuntu?
- Should we be afraid of the future
- What is modernity in English literature
- Can they make bulletproof smartphone screens
- Is education the best tool against biological weapons?