How rich is Jay Z.
Jay-Z only in second place: This is the best paid rapper in 2019
150 million dollars - the equivalent of 136.7 million euros: That's how much sales the rapper, producer and fashion designer Kanye West made in 2019. His sneaker brand Yeezy is said to have made a significant contribution to Kanye's prosperity this year: According to the business magazine, this is expected Forbes had a turnover of 1.5 billion dollars (equivalent to around 1.3 billion euros). This puts West # 1 on Forbes' 2019 list of Highest Paid Rappers. (Also read: RAF Camora: "Forbes" Reveals How Much Money The Rapper Really Makes)
Forbes 2019: Kanye West overtakes Jay-Z
For West himself this is a success in several ways: For the first time, he is overtaking his former mentor and colleague Jay-Z. Shawn Corey Carter, so Jay-Z's real name, has to be satisfied with income of 81 million dollars (about 73.7 million euros) and thus second place in 2019. The rapper earned a considerable part of the profit with the "On The Run II" tour together with his wife Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. (Also Read: Kanye West Shows Off His Private Yeezy Closet.)
Rap mogul Diddy missed the top 3 and is "only" in fourth place with an income of 70 million dollars (approx. 63.7 million euros). Third place goes to Drake with revenues of $ 75 million.
Women not in the top 10
Overall, two rappers made it into the top 20: Nicki Minaj is 12th with an income of 29 million dollars (almost 25.5 million euros), closely followed by Cardi B (28 million dollars, approx.).
The top 20 highest earning rappers 2019
20.Pitbull ($ 18 million, equivalent to around 16.4 million euros)
19.Wiz Khalifa ($ 18.5 million, equivalent to around 16.8 million euros)
18.Nas ($ 19 million, equivalent to around 17.3 million euros)
17. Future ($ 19.5 million, equivalent to around 17.7 million euros)
16. Birdman ($ 20 million, equivalent to about 18.2 million euros)
15. Meek Mill ($ 21 million, equivalent to about 19.1 million euros)
14.Swizz Beatz ($ 23 million, equivalent to around 20.9 million euros)
13. Cardi B ($ 28 million, equivalent to about 25.5 million euros)
12.Nicki Minaj ($ 29 million, equivalent to about 26.4 million euros)
11. J. Cole ($ 31 million, equivalent to about 28.2 million euros)
10. Childish Gambino ($ 35 million, equivalent to about 31.8 million euros)
9. Migos ($ 36 million, equivalent to about 32.7 million euros)
8.Kendrick Lamar ($ 38.5 million, equivalent to about 35 million euros)
7. DJ Khaled ($ 40 million, equivalent to about 36.4 million euros)
6. Eminem ($ 50 million, equivalent to around 45.5 million euros)
5. Travis Scott ($ 58 million, equivalent to about 52.8 million euros)
4. Diddy ($ 70 million, equivalent to about 63.7 million euros)
3. Drake ($ 75 million, equivalent to about 68.3 million euros)
2. Jay-Z ($ 81 million, equivalent to about 73.7 million euros)
1. Kanye West ($ 150 million, equivalent to about 136.7 million euros)
Jay-Z remains the richest rapper
Consolation for Jay-Z: This list is only about the top earning rappers. In terms of wealth, it is clearly in first place according to a Forbes article from June: It is just over a billion dollars (the equivalent of around 910 million euros). Jay-Z beats the second-placed Dr. Dre ($ 800 million, equivalent to about 728.6 million euros) and Diddy ($ 740 million, equivalent to about 673.9 million euros).
- Is friction a pseudo force?
- What is K2
- Why is meth unsafe
- How do magnification and resolution differ?
- What do you want to say
- How do robustness and reliability differ?
- What are the adoption requirements in Texas
- Betnovate Cream is used to remove pimples
- Most CPU chips have timer circuits
- How has civilization helped us
- What does Meherbaani mean
- How important is self-promotion
- How was your experience in Bhopal city
- Which chat forums are there on the Internet
- Why are mascots always so ugly
- Is sing a transitive verb or not
- Increasing bass damages the horn loudspeaker
- What was the tallest Roman building
- Who is achilles
- Which company will Apple Inc. succeed?
- Is blackhat SEO risky in 2019
- Can I take more medical specialists?
- How can I be a real estate agent
- Why can't we assemble cell phones