Indian girls follow the WWE
Ranking: These are the YouTubers and channels with the most subscribers
YouTube is huge. It is the most searched website, has over a billion users who spend long hours on the site. It has also become a platform for YouTubers to become superstars.
From cooking shows to streamers, YouTube has videos on every imaginable topic. This blog post lists the channels and YouTubers with the most subscribers. It's a varied list.
20. Movie clips (52.3 million subscribers)
Movie clips, as the name suggests, is a channel that posts film clips. According to their statement, they are the largest collection of licensed film clips on the Internet.
From famous blockbusters to arthouse classics: there is a huge selection of different genres on the channel.
19. Marshmello (52.6 million subscribers)
Another musician on the list is Christopher Comstock, better known as Marshmello. The US DJ and producer is popular around the world, which leads to millions of subscribers on YouTube.
His account shows the usual musical content, like music videos and public appearances, but there are also some unique videos like a drum tutorial for one of his songs or even a cooking video.
18. Goldmines Telefilms (53.3 million subscribers)
Goldmines Telefilms is an Indian film company and publishes trailers, teasers, clips for new films and also publishes full-length films on its YouTube channel. This is not the last Youtube channel for Bollywood and the Indian film industry in the top 20.
17. HYBE LABELS (54.3 million subscribers)
K-pop has grown in popularity in recent years, so it's not surprising that there is more than one channel on this list devoted to the subject.
HYBE LABELS represents major K-pop brands, including BTS. The channel posts videos of various appearances. The channel can be expected to climb even further up this list.
16. Dude Perfect (56M subscribers)
Next up, we have Dude Perfect, a sports entertainment channel run by five men from America. It all started with videos showing basketball tricks, but it's now one of the most popular YouTube channels in the world, and it's the second most popular sports channel.
Dude Perfect make videos a number of things, but exercise is still the main focus. On their channel you can find content about drones, lasers and of course tricks.
15. Zee TV (57.7 million subscribers)
Zee TV is an Indian television channel that manages to get a lot of interest online, especially from 500 million Indians who use the internet. This is not the only entry on the TV channel in this list.
The channel's content is pretty much like any other TV channel: trailers and video excerpts from shows, applications and interviews with actors with the aim of getting more people willing to pay for their TV shows.
14. BLACKPINK (61.1 million subscribers)
Here is the first pop group on this list. BLACKPINK is one of the largest K-Pop groups in the world.
Your channel is exactly what you'd expect. Music videos, interviews and other video content about the band.
13. Mr. Beast (62.2 million subscribers)
Mr. Beast is an American YouTuber whose videos have received tens of millions of views.
On his account he shows, among other things, pranks, challenges, product reviews and competitions. The video with the most views shows him scattering 100 million Orbeez pearls in his friend's garden.
12. Justin Bieber (63.2M subscribers)
Pop can go a long way on YouTube. Next up on the list is one of the world's most popular musicians and was a music star even as a kid. Bieber was actually spotted on YouTube, so it makes sense that he is way ahead in this ranking.
The videos on his channel are what you would expect from a musician: music videos, promotional videos, interviews and behind-the-scenes footage.
11. Canal KondZilla (64.2 million subscribers)
We're back to music and this time it's Canal KondZilla by Konrad Cunha Dantas.
Dantas is a music video producer and owner of KondZilla Records, and he posts music from KondZilla on his channel.
His channel revolves around the funk ostentação genre and this music is well received on YouTube. Unsurprisingly, the channel consists of a lot of music videos and some behind-the-scenes footage.
10. Vlad and Niki (67.6 million subscribers)
The first channel for children on this list shows the two brothers Vlak and Niki. The videos mostly show the two of them playing or doing other things that children mostly do.
The channel has only been around since 2018 and has already made it into the top 20.
9. 5-Minute Crafts (72.3 million subscribers)
5-Minute Crafts, a DIY channel on many different topics, made it to third place.
The channel started in 2016 and has achieved ever greater success over the years and is the most subscribed channel in this area.
In addition to DIY videos, 5-Minute Crafts also publishes life hacks on various areas of our lives, as well as content for children and parents.
8. Zee Music Company (72.8 million subscribers)
We're sticking to music: In 8th place we have the Indian channel Zee Music Company (and that's not the only Indian music channel in this ranking).
The channel's content consists of music videos, some are from movies and TV shows. The channel claims to have published over 220,000 hours of video content.
7. Like Nastya Vlog (73.7M subscribers)
The first channel in the list is the most subscribed channel in Russia. The channel is aimed at children and shows Like Nastya. Her parents run the channel and recreate scenes from films and TV shows, sing songs and nursery rhymes, and go on excursions.
Like Nastay has another channel that has 15 million subscribers, simply called Like Nastjya. The channel has similar videos, but the focus is more on games and trips to amusement parks.
6. WWE (77 million subscribers)
WWE, or World Wrestling Entertainment, is the most popular sports channel on the list.
WWE is very popular worldwide and the tens of millions of fans come from every corner of the world.
The WWE Channel shows summaries of recent competitions and many footage from their archives, including completed matches and interviews.
5. ✿ Kids Diana Show (78.5 million subscribers)
Channels for kids are very popular on YouTube and we have a few on the list. This one focuses on a girl named Diana. The channel shows their lives and what it's like to be a child (which is constantly being filmed).
The videos show unpacking toys, challenges, trips, and other activities that kids do. A concept that would have seemed bizarre a few years ago.
4. SET India (104 million subscribers)
Sony Entertainment Television, or SET, India made it into the top 3.
The channel obviously belongs to Sony and is operated by the Indian TV channel of the same name.
The channel contains, among other things, entire episodes of TV shows, trailers and excerpts from series.
3. PewDiePie (110 million subscribers)
Our last person on this list is Felix Arvid Ulf Kiellberg, better known as PewDiePie.
He is by far the most famous YouTuber in the world, part of it caused by various controversies and his rivalry with another channel, T-Series. He's also one of the highest earning YouTubers.
PewDiePie's main focus is on video games, including live streams. He also does a lot of vlogging, collaborates with other YouTubers, and has his own meme series.
2. Cocomelon - Nursery Rhymes (111 million subscribers)
It's the only kids channel on this list, and this high spot shows that there are lots of young kids watching YouTube videos. The platform is an easy way for parents to keep their kids entertained, especially with its autoplay feature (note: there's not all good sides to this trend).
The channel contains exactly what the name suggests: a huge collection of children's songs on various topics, the videos show computer-animated characters and locations in a cartoon-like style.
1. T-Series (182 million subscribers)
For 1,920 days, PewDiePie was the most followed channel on YouTube. And then came T-Series, a music label and film production company from India. Even if PewDiePie tried to defend his place against T-Series, he is now far behind.
The content on this channel consists of a huge collection of music videos, films, clips and trailers for T-Series creative productions. Only time will tell if PewDiePie can ever regain its top position.
- How does the Dish Network Hopper work
- What is the feminine equivalent of bragging rights
- How popular is Adderall at UC Berkeley
- What is the dua to get something
- How did Bill Clinton get so charismatic
- What is 50 divided by 1 5
- What's the lowest fraction in math
- What is Odisha's old capital
- Paralegal is a useless profession
- How has technology become harmful to Africans
- How will future technology affect the poor
- What drugs are used to treat syncope?
- What is SIM Box Fraud
- Have you ever enjoyed being bullied?
- How was Selena shot
- What do films do wrong with science?
- How do roommates work
- How can I become a professional blogger
- What do Koreans envy about Japan
- What do you like about Indian women
- Jamaica has a queen
- Which is the best blackhat SEO software
- Why are Microsoft products always fragile?
- What does music look like
- What is morda in Russian
- Who runs the leadership workshops in India
- Why am I more beautiful when I'm high
- Wave formation in the water
- What age groups attend college
- Where do you go for love advice
- Why did Romania give up the Cyrillic alphabet?
- Why is the bubble variety called the bobble variety
- What are some questions at the cafeteria level?
- Which temple is famous in Solapur