What is the right way to say hello
Holiday greetings: The best greetings from your vacation
Finally vacation, relaxation, great adventures, experiences and of course the good weather. Holiday greetings let family, friends and colleagues at home participate. You want to show how beautiful it is and how much you enjoy the time - and of course loved ones can be a little jealous. But how should you send and formulate holiday greetings? We have put together many examples and tips ...
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
Sending holiday greetings: Dear words from your vacation
No matter whether you are lying on the beach, enjoying the all-inclusive hotel or taking a city trip with numerous cultural offers: you want to tell about it and send holiday greetings. Every greeting from vacation is also an implicit one: “I think of you, you are particularly important to me!” After all, not every friend and person who stayed at home receives a vacation greeting from around the globe.
Anyone who receives holiday greetings is always happy. Nevertheless, you want to do your best to find nice words and a suitable form. But how should you send holiday greetings? There are various options to choose from:
The absolute classic you can't go wrong with. A nice postcard with motifs from your holiday destination is a popular way to send holiday greetings back home. Even better if you have visited the depicted places yourself and can tell about them. The downside is that you have to find the postage stamp and mailbox and it can take longer for the card to arrive.
Send holiday greetings quickly and in a modern way via Whatsapp. Here you can take a suitable photo yourself or take a selfie and add a suitable greeting. No costs and shipping is immediate - however, a postcard in hand can look more personal and can even be held as a souvenir.
As an alternative to Whatsapp, holiday greetings can also be sent by email. This can be useful if, for example, you are sending a circular email to the entire team at work and want to send everyone the same message from their vacation. Postcards or Whatsapp are better suited for individual holiday greetings.
You can also deliver holiday greetings by phone. However, this is usually more of a complement to a written greeting. That means: You send a card or a greeting via Whatsapp and also call to report directly from your vacation.
So that you can find the right words for your holiday greetings, we have put together numerous beautiful examples and formulations for you in the overview:
The best holiday greetings
- “I send you the best greetings from our wonderful vacation. I look forward to telling you everything when we return. "
- “We enjoy the sun, the free time and the beautiful area. We send you sunny greetings home from your vacation! "
- "Here is really paradise on earth."
- “This card is supposed to prove: I am traveling. I'm fine, I like to travel and give my best from afar. "
- “This is the best vacation we've ever been on. We should definitely come back together again! Dear holiday greetings! "
- “A postcard is hardly enough to describe how beautiful it is here. We experience something new every day and have seen so much. "
Holiday greetings to colleagues
- “Hello everyone, I am sending you my favorite holiday greetings from the Italian sun. Hopefully the weather is so nice here too! "
- “I know it's mean - but here's a photo of the wonderful beach. The vacation is really nice, but I'm also looking forward to telling you all about it personally. "
- “Nice holiday greetings! Doesn't work that much. "
- “I realize: I could go on vacation full-time! I'll see you next week - I'll go to the beach for a while now. "
- "I'm sending you my best regards from my vacation and a big helping of sun."
Short holiday greetings
- "Sunny greetings from vacation."
- "Dear holiday greetings from Spain! It's just wonderful here. "
- "We'll send you a little sun into rainy Germany."
- "Don't worry about us: it's just wonderful here!"
- "With our postcard we send you a little holiday feeling and a good mood."
- "The World is a Book. Those who never travel only see one side of it. "(Augustinus Aurelius)
- "A journey is a drink from the source of life." (Christian Friedrich Hebbel)
- "The most important piece of luggage is and remains a happy heart." (Hermann Löns)
- "Once a year you should visit a place you have never been before." (Dalai Lama)
- "Travel ennobles the mind and clears up our prejudices." (Oscar Wilde)
- “If you want to travel, you first have to have a love for the country and its people, at least no bias. He must have the good will to find the good instead of killing it through critical comparisons. "(Theodor Fontane)
- "Traveling is about being born and dying in every moment." (Victor Hugo)
- "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." (Confucius)
- "If you want to feel at home on vacation, you should rather stay at home." (Till Eitel)
Funny holiday greetings
- “If you think it won't work anymore - pack your things and go to the sea! That's exactly what I did and it was spot on. Greetings from the beach! "
- "The best thing about vacation: Nothing to do and just have the whole day available for that."
- "For me, vacation is always risk-free: my boss says when, my wife says where."
- “Fortunately, the sea doesn't care that I don't even have a beach figure. The vacation is still wonderful! "
- "My knowledge so far after two weeks of vacation: tanned skin obviously has to weigh 2 kilos more, I can't explain the result on the scales otherwise."
Holiday greetings: Wish others a great vacation
Holiday greetings also go in the other direction, of course: a dear colleague is going on a well-deserved vacation, your best friend is going away for two weeks or the parents say goodbye to a trip for a while. Here you can wish you a good trip and a great time with beautiful holiday greetings. For example like this:
- "I wish you a great vacation! Enjoy the time and send me lots of photos. "
- “Take good care of yourself and come back safe and sound. Hopefully you have an unforgettable time! "
- "Have a beautiful holiday! We wish you lots of sun and relaxation. "
- "Enjoy your well-deserved vacation - but please pack some sun for us on the return journey."
- “Every trip is the chance to make memories that will last a lifetime. I wish you just such a vacation that you will never forget. "
What other readers have read about it
Nils Warkentin studied business administration at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen. In the career bible, he is devoted to topics related to studying, starting a career and everyday office life.
- What is the retirement age in Poland
- The Quora is an NSA program
- Taught John Nash at Princeton
- Why is the height measured with pressure
- Is XISS good for finances
- What do you think of Aishwarya Rai
- What is x if 15x 30 90
- Who has the most followers in TikTok
- How was your first day at SKNCOE
- Why is the deadlift called Totheben
- How does the South African press fuel xenophobia
- Urban Dictionary is worth a real word
- Software engineering refers to the UI design
- Which theorists are smarter physicists or mathematicians
- Is melatonin a sleeping pill
- What is crypto punk
- Would you consider my features to be exaggerated
- How important is the girlfriend in your life
- What is computer science 2
- What is your opinion on carving fruits
- Which blackhead products actually work
- What is the concept behind infinity
- How do you congratulate someone in Czech?
- How do I find beauty in math