How effective is honey on acne
Honey against pimples and wounds - this is how it works
Honey can do a lot against pimples. But it is also a quick and, above all, natural help with wounds. In this home article, we will show you the various uses of honey.
Honey mask for acne - this is how it works
For a clarifying honey mask you need 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Baking soda helps remove dead skin cells in this recipe, and the cinnamon, just like honey, has an antiseptic effect. That's how it works:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Then wash your face with warm water and take a steam bath to open the pores. Alternatively, you can simply put a warm cloth over your face and prepare the pores in this way.
- Now apply the mask carefully and leave it on the skin for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then wash off the mask again and apply cream to your face. You can either use a lotion for this or you can use a little oil to treat your wet face.
- Coconut oil is suitable for this. However, since not every skin type can tolerate this, a milder alternative is almond oil or argan oil.
Caring for wounds with honey - this is how it works
Honey can also be of great help with wounds. With regular use, it has a slightly whitening effect, so that scars also fade over time. It also helps with poorly healing wounds, as it reacts with the wound secretion and thus supports wound healing. For a simple wound ointment, all you really need is honey and possibly some gauze bandage or good plasters.
- It is best to apply the honey regularly and for 10-20 minutes at a time to the appropriate area and then wrap it with the gauze bandage.
- After the specified time, you should then wash the wound thoroughly. Be careful when doing this, otherwise you could tear the wound open again.
- In the case of eczema, it can also help to add a little cinnamon powder to the honey. This increases the antiseptic effect and calms the skin.
Honey is good for that
Honey isn't just good for pimples and wounds.
- If you have a cold, a warm drink with honey is just the thing. While milk tends to clog the airways, you can achieve a soothing effect with hot water, honey and cinnamon. It is best to drink this mixture several times a day. Alternatively, of course, an herbal tea also works.
- Honey is also ideal for lip care. Mix honey, olive oil and sugar in a 1: 1: 1 ratio. Under no circumstances should you choose salt for this lip scrub, as it is too coarse and sharp-edged.
- Consuming cinnamon and honey every day can also help lower cholesterol. Cinnamon is also great if you have diabetes problems.
If you would like to find out more about homemade cosmetics, just take a look at our next article.
- How do climate changes affect human life
- Why should I care about game theory?
- CPanel or Plesk What's your favorite
- How do I delete videos from YouTube
- What height was Freddie Mercury
- Can you grow lilacs in North Carolina?
- How can people find my Weebly site
- How many cameras do professional photographers own?
- What are the best consulting firms in Bangalore
- What is a quarter car model
- What is the scale in the technical drawing
- What is the best example of ammensalism
- What is a buy to let mortgage
- Is brown sugar good for diabetes
- Why do crows sometimes attack people
- Did the Cold War affect Ireland?
- Michael Clark Australias was the gentleman cricketer
- Why are airports away from cities
- How should a funeral be?
- Why is Trump telling so many lies
- How do I use the Tasker app
- Who is your favorite rugby player
- What is merger arbitrage
- Why do loyal people become hypocrites
- What are amino acids biological functions
- What does daya
- How do I make stencils
- Why are people cognitively biased
- What is the strangest metal subgenre
- How does EMDR help trauma victims
- How does a chicken casserole taste
- What is window box packaging
- How social studies came about