Who is Marvels Nova
Nova - Richard Rider
● Origin: Human;Richard Rider was in Hempstead, new York born. As a teenager, he became an alien Rhomann Dey, the last survivor Centurion of Xandarian Nova Corps Chosen at random to inherit his power after Dey in the pursuit of the space pirate Anger was badly wounded. Zorr had the planet before Xandar almost destroyed. On the verge of death, Dey had no choice but to transfer his power to an unsuspecting human on planet Earth.
Richard was given tremendous strength, invulnerability, the power to fly, and a uniform with a sealed life support system. However, at first he didn't really know what to do with these powers and how to use them. Still, he took on the life of a superhero who like costumed villains Condor, Powerhouse, Diamondhead, Corruptor and others in new York fought as he gradually learned how to use his new powers.
After a short career as a "Nova, the Human Rocket" he was called into space for the recently reconstructed Planet Xandar to serve. Richard quickly became dissatisfied with the life of an intergalactic warrior and asked to return to Earth. When told he would have to give up his power as a nova to do so, Rider agreed.
For a while Richard lived a relatively normal life, working in a burger restaurant and barely making ends meet due to his interrupted training. He was crying now as his old life nova after and did not learn at first that Xandar had been attacked by Nebula was destroyed again.
Rich led a listless life. Depressed by the loss of his power, he lived until the day he passed from Night Thrasher was kidnapped. Night Thrasher tried to build his own superhero team and analyzed Richard Rider. He found that Rich's powers could be reactivated if he got an adrenaline rush. To accomplish his "experiment," he kidnapped Rich and dropped him from the top of a building. His powers were eventually reactivated and after his initial anger at Dwayne, he finally agreed to join his team. Nova proved to be a valuable member of the New Warriors. Rich got the nickname "Kid Nova" and had to publicly earn his respect as a superhero.
Some time later, Rich went back to space and became Corpsman of Nova Corps. However, he struggled with his duties as a member of the Nova Corps and the New Warriors to meet. He met a nova in the alternate reality "Nova O: O"who helped Rich increase his powers. He also saved the earth from destruction by preventing the "Deathstorm" bomb from exploding. However, dealing with the "Deathstorm" meant that an order from the Nova Corps was being ignored and Richard was stripped of his power for insubordination. His power was given to the Nova Garthan Hall who came to earth in his place as a nova. Later, however, Richie received the power of a Nova again.
As the warlord of the negative zone Annihilus attacked the universe with his annihilation wave, he destroyed Nu Xandar and all Nova were killed ... all but Richard Rider. As the last nova still alive, he received the Xandarian Worldmind, a kind of living supercomputer. [More on this in Nova Corps]. Nova fought side by side Quasar, Drax, Gamora, Star Lord and many others against the troops of Annihilus. So they set up their own army that had to fight Annihilus and save the universe. In the final fight, Nova managed to kill Annihilus and avenge his murdered Nova Cops comrades. As the last surviving Nova, Richard did his duty and protected the universe.
After a short trip to earth shortly after Civil War he was from Iron man encountered who asked him to register. Nova met the Thunderboltswho wanted to arrest him. After this short stay, he went back to space, where the next threat was already waiting for him.
After Annihilus's war of extermination, the next overpowering enemy was already in the starting blocks. The killer robot Ultron has become the alien race of phalanx incorporated and wants to rule the universe. Richard was even taken over by the phalanx. However, the universe could be saved again by heroes who previously fought in the Annihilation War. Among other things, we experienced during Annihilation Conquest a first version of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Also, it was Richard who got the Star Lord to found the Guardians.
After some adventures with the newly formed Guardians, Richard took care of his Nova Corps affairs. As the last and only nova, almost the whole universe weighed on his shoulders. After he saved the people of a planet that was run by Galactus he was consumed during the met Secret invasion on his old companion Super Skrull. Although he initially thought the Super Skrull was going to kill him, he saved him from his own people. Later Nova was also in the action during the events War of Kings and Realm of Kings.
Shortly thereafter, Nova became the space hero quasar informed that a rift in dimension called a parallel universe Cancerverse has opened, which is inhabited by evil versions of famous heroes. These made it into the 616 To arrive at reality. In order to defeat evil, the Annihilators founded a troop consisting of the mighty space heroes Nova, Quasar, Silver Surfer, Ronan and Beta Ray Bill. Later they landed too Guardians of the Galaxy and also Thanos im Cancerverse and fought for the mighty Cosmic Cube. After this Thanos and the Revengers [Avengers des Cancerverse] could be defeated, Richard used the Cosmic Cube to open a portal into the 616 reality. The Guardians managed to escape, but Nova stayed behind and allegedly died.
● Right name: Richard Rider
● Affiliation: Nova Corps, Avengers, Defenders, New Warriors, Champions of Xandar and many more.
● Nationality: UNITED STATES; Xandar
● Place of birth: Hempstead, New York
● Activity: Commander in Chief of the Nova Corps
● Size: 185 cm
● Weight: 86 kg
● First appearance: Nova # 1 
● Creator: Marv Wolfman, John Buscema
● Universe: Earth-616
Richard Rider is the host of the entire Nova Force, a vast source of energy to which he has access to give himself a number of superhuman properties. As the host of the entire Nova Force, which previously served to strengthen all members of the Nova Corps throughout the universe, Rider now has tremendously increased strength and endurance as well as enormous amounts of energy that enable him to stand up to other powerful beings like the Silver surfer to eat.
- Superhuman Strength: Richard Rider can take the Nova Force to an enormous level for the purpose of increasing his physical strength. While the full limit is unknown, it is listed well above the class 100 limit. The Nova Force grants riders enough strength and power to assert themselves in the fight against the Silver Surfer. He's even stated that his best energy shot can destroy anything within 3 miles.
- Superhuman speed: By properly channeling the Nova Force, it can move faster than light.
- Superhuman endurance, agility, self-healing powers, ability to fly [Speed of light] and Reflexes
- Superhuman Resilience: Nova's body is very resistant to all kinds of conventional physical injuries. It can withstand high-caliber projectiles, falls from great heights, extreme temperature and pressure loads, strong energy explosions, acidic corrosive substances and enormous impact forces without getting injured. With the Nova Force, Rider can withstand the vagaries of space indefinitely. He can withstand attacks from powerful beings like Annihilus relatively unharmed. He was even able to withstand a huge omnidirectional explosion from an angry Galactus at close range, so powerful that it encompassed and destroyed more than 3 solar systems.
- Energy generation: Rider can channel the Nova Force and expel the energy in the form of extremely powerful, harrowing explosions, which he often uses in combat situations. Some of the skills he has demonstrated are the ability to manipulate the Nova Force to create hyperspace portals in space to release extremely powerful gravimetric pulses and rays from either specific parts of his body or from the entire surface of his body, and to generate powerful electromagnetic discharges, which can cancel the gravity.
- Xandarian Worldmind: In addition to the Nova Force, Rider is also the host of the Xandarian Worldmind. This is an intelligent collective created to capture and maintain all forms of Xandarian culture. The Worldmind contains all of the knowledge gathered by the Xandarians, including art, science, history, and philosophy. Richard can access any aspect of this technology by communicating verbally or mentally with the worldmind. As a result, Worldmind often contacts Rider unsolicited and typically offers advice, directions, insights, recommendations, and even criticism. However, Rider's bond with the Worldmind is very useful as it is instrumental in helping Richard maintain his self-control when harnessing the full power of the Nova Force.
- The Nova Corps made its first appearance in MCU in Guardians of the Galaxy.
Do you like our work? Then support us via PayPal> support MBD World
- Why carbon is only so soluble in iron to a limited extent
- Why is nail care important
- Which is your favorite sports song
- Who would win Brainiac or Doctor Doom?
- How does OpenNLP compare to SpaCy
- When is Votizen's trading session?
- Is there a penalty for leaving Islam?
- Which successful startups were brought to life by doctors
- Are there Indians in SpaceX
- Who is Imam Reza
- Which technology is better electrical or chemical
- Neurotypical people can develop savant syndrome
- Paralegal is a useless profession
- How do you pee in a urinal
- Is smoking allowed in the Nalsar Hostel
- What was Einstein's approach to problem solving
- Why are they doing corruption
- What are the dark sides of coding
- What is the Sauganash neighborhood of Chicago known for?
- What distinguishes a good photo
- Mel Blanc was a Jew
- How is the PCBM stream
- Music theater is viewed as a sport
- How can I export pharmaceutical medicine
- Offer Value City Furniture Credit
- What are some methods of collecting water
- What does the CPU scheduling algorithm do
- What are diet pills made of
- Is P NP
- What are Mac alternatives for Altova Mapforce
- Must be trained to be a queen
- What is ferroelectric property of the material
- How far has technology advanced in World War I.