Why was William Shakespeare never knighted
William Shakespeare (1564-1616), English playwright and poet, is considered one of the most important writers in world literature. In addition, the great English poet was extremely productive and left a fascinating literary legacy: his 37 dramas (38 according to another count), the 154 sonnets and epic poems made him immortal.
William Shakespeare was born in Stratford-upon-Avon in 1564. His exact date of birth is not known. Only his baptism date is known: April 26, 1564. He probably left Latin school at the age of 15. Instead of completing a university education, the English poet studied life: he became a reliable chronicler of his time.
The Elizabethan Age (1558-1603), in which Shakespeare was active, was one of the most interesting of modern times. It was marked by new beginnings and changes. Literature flourished; the theater offered tangible entertainment and was popular as a setting for all classes of the population.
At the age of 18, William Shakespeare married the eight-year-old farmer's daughter Anne Hathaway. The date of the wedding is not documented, but we do know from the appointment of the contingent on November 27, 1582. The couple had three children together.
Shakespeare probably lived in London from 1590 without his family. He became a formative figure in the theater world there and soon held a leading role. In 1599 the Globe Theater was built in Bankside, an entertainment district in London. It was owned by a community of shareholders, including William Shakespeare. Many of the pieces listed there came from his pen. "Shakespeare’s Globe" was probably the most successful venue of its time.
Shakespeare's most famous dramas include the tragedies "Romeo and Juliet", "Julius Caesar", "Hamlet", "King Lear" and "Macbeth" as well as the comedies "A Midsummer Night's Dream", "The Merchant of Venice" and "Much Ado About Nothing." «. The cycle of 154 sonnets occupies a prominent position among his lyrical works.
Shakespeare spent the last years of his life in Stratford-upon-Avon again. There he died on April 23, 1616 as a wealthy man.
- Where can I find a pimp online
- How do dreams affect our reality?
- Does casino banking go even further?
- What does it mean to be shrill
- Where did soul food come from
- Is Sweden more advanced than the USA
- I can have a smartphone forever
- Which god is most popular in India
- Is the Nike Ultimatum backpack waterproof
- What is the embodiment in a patent
- Which jobs are the healthiest
- How can I print records
- Who is the best Vaishnodevi tour operator
- Like life after leaving school
- Why do people need other animals
- What is meant by method description
- How much mobile data does Spotify use
- Where can I get a car stereo
- Use SMS a lot now
- What are the benefits of bulk SMS marketing
- Working optical illusions on paper
- Hitler liked Beethoven
- Feel sexually aroused during bowel movements
- How do I scientifically identify lies