How is the time not absolute
With his three laws Newton created a very powerful building with which almost all "mechanical processes" could be understood in his time. He went from one absolute space out: "According to Newton, space was the sensorium Dei - the sense organ of God. Space existed forever and ever, given all bodies in majestic, godlike calm."(According to Sexl: What holds the world together, DVA-Verlag). Of course, Newton knew that location information must be based on a selected reference system. But all systems were in absolute space Length of a meter rule must be the same in all reference systems.
Also the time was one until 1905 absolute size. The time span between two events did not depend on the frame of reference from which the two events were viewed.
Towards the end of the 19th century, the speed of light was studied very precisely under various boundary conditions. Michelson and Moreley found that the speed of light in air or in a vacuum is independent of the chosen reference system. As a result, ideas about physical laws (e.g. the addition of speed) that were previously believed to be safe began to falter.
Michelson and Morley's experiment can be found on the following page. In 1905 Albert Einstein published his Special theory of relativity (which will later be replaced by the general theory of relativity has been expanded). From this theory it follows that there is no absolute space and no absolute time, but space and time are relative. The relativistic mechanics derived from its fundamental postulates differs significantly from Newtonian mechanics at high speeds. In the limiting case of very low speeds, however, the relativistic mechanics changes over to the Newtonian mechanics.
On the following basic knowledge pages, a few important consequences of Einstein's assumptions are addressed. A more precise derivation can be found in the chapter on special relativity.
- How are eunuchs born
- Which are the famous marketplaces in Bilaspur
- Are Libra men and Libra women compatible?
- When does a narcissist want you
- Is hacking an advantage?
- What does switching on cellular data do?
- Why is SEO topic important to SEO
- How do grants affect financial support?
- Which credit report is the best
- Which jobs are the healthiest
- Which is best Ramjas or LSR
- How expensive is SRM Chennai
- Does nitrogen in tires increase mileage?
- What does hard green slime mean
- When did Deepika Padukone become famous
- How do you deprogram a Trump supporter
- What is human lifestyle
- What are some easy classes at UCF
- What is an advanced car engine
- Where are the US-China relations going?
- Will America fail or collapse
- Women treat handsome men differently
- Can we travel during a new moon
- Which is better school or prison