What is hemp
What is hemp?
hemp belongs to the plant genus of the hemp family, which in turn is the most highly developed plant family on earth. It is one of the oldest Useful and ornamental plants in the world.
Furthermore, hemp is popular as a renewable raw material and easy to breed. Industrial hemp or Fiber hemp called bears the Latin name Cannabis sativa (useful hemp), which has a pronounced fiber formation, but has only a very small quantity of resin.
Properties of hemp
Hemp has many positive properties that are widely valued.
Hemp is characterized by:
- Environmental sustainability
- low energy balance
- very pest resistant
- easy to maintain
- very hard-wearing
Hemp is also very good for your health. Hemp nuts receive large amounts of Antioxidants, Vitamin E. and the B vitamins. There is significantly more vitamin B2 in hemp than in animal products, for example. Among the amino acids are in the Hemp plant also rich in amino acids Methionine and Cysteine. They take part in the production of vital enzymes.
Also for them detoxification of the body and for the metabolism, hemp is very beneficial. The fatty acid contained in the hemp seed is used to break down stored fat and ensures that it is broken down more quickly. The very popular hemp protein is used in a variety of ways because, as the name suggests, it is rich in proteins. The hemp protein is often mixed in juices, water or smoothies. It is also partially used in bread recipes to refine them.
What is hemp used for?
Hemp is more versatile than almost any other plant. It is a universal plant and all of its components can be used:
- Hemp seeds are used as food that is rich in proteins and fatty acids. Hemp seeds are also used as animal feed and in the cosmetic industry. They are also used for the production of biofuels.
- Hemp fibers are particularly useful for the production of high-quality papers, insulation materials for the automotive industry or for technical textiles as well as for building textiles
- Hemp textiles can absorb 95% of UV rays and are more comfortable to wear than thermal underwear. They keep their freshness longer and can balance the temperature very well. They also warm when it is cold and cool when it is warm or hot. What is special is that they are free from toxic residues or pesticides.
- Also as Medicinal plant hemp is used. Hemp is also often called Panaceas, which means all-rounder. This is used for various diseases such as AIDS, cancer or MS.
- The Hemp stalks are used in animal litter or they are used for various building materials.
- The hemp plant is now very popular for the production of Objects, clothing, ropes and Bandages.
- How does Hubspot define inbound marketing
- What is telematics in the automotive industry
- How is the video recorder charged
- Is worship a sin
- Flying drones are easy
- Characteristics of modern poetry
- Punjab property can be registered in Delhi
- Which Apple laptops come in purple
- Who won the 1996 World Cup
- How do you have a great corporate culture
- Make-up looks good on everyone
- Have you ever humbled yourself for money
- How are they important
- What is the best Indian desert
- How many domains are there in the network
- Are videos useful for learning English?
- What's the best emoticon
- Why digital marketing is preferred by SMEs
- What is quantum causality
- Could Walter White be alive
- What is the purpose of enzyme regulation mechanisms
- What makes the Supernatural show unique
- What is the best SQL Server hosting
- Is there a website for diaper lovers in Indiana