What plastic is used in a ballpoint pen?
Promotional pen with antimicrobial effect
The corona pandemic, which we have been struggling with since the beginning of 2020, still has a firm grip on us. On vacation, in the office and even in our private environment, we have to deal with individually developed hygiene concepts. Such hygiene rules are new and unfamiliar to us and we sometimes react with skepticism. Where coronaviruses lurk everywhere and how we get infected with them, this is an extremely controversial issue.
There is currently no industry that does not deal intensively with the idea of how to avoid or at least reduce the risk of infection through conversations, contacts, or passing on objects. The promotional product industry in the field of promotional pens is also concerned with this topic and is orienting its products to new possibilities:
Promotional pens against bacteria and viruses
The most frequently used promotional item is in use every day and is often passed from hand to hand. The aim is to use new technologies to reduce the risk of infection through touching objects. In detail, this is about the nature of the plastics, or additives and additives that are added to the plastic in order to achieve an antibacterial or antimicrobial effect. Additional protection would certainly be an advantage, especially in environments where an increased level of hygiene has to be observed. The focus here is primarily on clinics, medical practices, care facilities, public authorities with party traffic, sales units with high customer frequency, but of course also many other industries that pay special attention to hygiene.
Acting against bacteria - is the definition for the term "antibacterial". Here an antibacterial additive is added to the plastic. The effect lasts 24 hours a day around the clock. The additive remains in the article and does not dissolve. Viruses do not become inactive due to the antibacterial effect. Protection against corona viruses is therefore not provided.
Antimicrobial technologies prevent microorganisms such as bacteria, mold or fungi from settling. They offer a higher level of protection. Disinfectants, antibiotics and antimicrobial additives can also be described as antimicrobial.
clinic® plastics from burger swiss pen
The manufacturer burger swiss pen® In the course of his research and research, he came across a clinical plastic that meets the requirements for long-term effectiveness. It has been in clinical use for medical devices for several years and eliminates germs and viruses without tolerance. The pathogens are killed quickly and completely before they can develop resistance. In conjunction with embedded metal oxides, light creates a hail of free oxygen radicals that kill pathogens on the plastic surface. In connection with air humidity, this creates a second reaction - an acidic environment develops, comparable to the skin's natural protective acid mantle. The one used for the promotional pen clinic® Plastic from burger swiss pen® has the following advantages:
- Tested against bacteria and (enveloped) viruses, MRSA, VRE, ESBL, Legionella
- 100% biocompatible
- no nanoparticles
- no zinc, copper or silver ions
- certified by independent laboratories and clinical reference objects
clinic® plastics protect against corona viruses.
clinic® plastics are certified by independent laboratories and are the only antimicrobial technology approved according to the EU biocide regulation.
+++ 100 percent biocompatible +++ no nanoparticles +++ no zinc, copper or silver ions
Contains an EU approved biocide: Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 Active substance name:
Free radicals generated in situ from ambient air or water PT 2, 4, 9 and 21
- Why does Betta fish like small tanks
- Where does chalk come from
- What do you like best about product management?
- Is itraconazole cream good for ringworm
- Decaffeinated coffee has caffeine
- What is the longest river in Europe
- What is the F2FS file system
- What is alternative floor overlap in beams
- What are the best programming comics
- If x x 99100 what is x
- How can I be as successful as Bill Gates
- How have migrants changed the European culture
- Why is a solution a mixture
- What makes you desirable
- How do roommates work
- Urban Dictionary is worth a real word
- How is FDDI Jodhpur
- What does IMHO mean in your opinion
- How can I market my music independently
- What is the net worth of XXXTENTACION
- Are there unsafe areas in Austin, USA
- What is your favorite emo band
- How can you decalcify your teeth
- Tootsie rolls are disgusting