What is some great informal combinatorial evidence
Describe and explain while learning math
- Describing and explaining from a linguistic and mathematical didactic point of view
- Analyzes in the mathematical contexts of arithmetic and combinatorics
- Multilingualism as a resource in math lessons
The target groups
- Lecturers and students of mathematics didactics
- Teachers of all subjects in primary school with a view to multilingualism, especially mathematics
Mona-Lisa Maisano worked at the University of Cologne, both at the Institute for Mathematics Didactics and at the Mercator Institute for Language Promotion and German as a Second Language. She is currently doing her legal clerkship at a primary school in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Authors and affiliations
About the authors
- Book TitleDescribing and explaining while learning math
- Book SubtitleReconstruction of oral language acts by multilingual primary school children
- AuthorsMona-Lisa Maisano
- Series Title Cologne contributions to the didactics of mathematics
- Series Abbreviated Title Cologne contributions to didakt. the math.
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-25370-7
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature2019
- Publisher NameSpringer Spektrum, Wiesbaden
- eBook PackagesEducation and Social Work (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-658-25369-1
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-25370-7
- Series ISSN2661-8257
- Series E-ISSN2661-8265
- Edition Number1
- Number of Pages XIV, 575
- Number of Illustrations1 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsLearning & Instruction
Teaching and Teacher Education
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What's your rating of Superhot VR
- There are dermatologists in Kanpur
- Why are narrow white wines unhealthy for men?
- How do you shower with someone else
- How does hydropower cause pollution
- How do you keep yourself emotionally distant?
- Why does diarrhea cause drowsiness
- Taco Bell has a 1 menu
- How does antisatellite work
- Is Creedence Clearwater Revival overrated
- What is Antonomy 2
- Which entrance exams should I prepare for?
- What is Wargaming Net
- Akira Toriyama wrote Dragon Ball Super
- Why is there no Unicode Italic H.
- Who can briefly explain Makov's perfect balance?
- What is Steven Spielberg's weakness
- In what moment did you hate your life
- What does a current meter do with registers
- How does knowledge change with age
- What are some vacation spots
- Why can't I be an atheist
- Who is Charlie Hunnam
- How important is graduation