How is the night life of Hyderabad
Interesting articles from around the world
The vibrant nightlife of Nawabi in Hyderabad is an oasis for those looking to have fun. Night clubs, lounges, pubs and bars are here to try delicious food, dance to fun music and taste fantastic cocktails. In addition to popular clubs, the city has other options for facilities that are great for having fun at night. Take walks around the city and immerse yourself in the opportunities to enjoy the night life that will make your time exciting and fun. Be sure to visit the following pubs and nightclubs:
1.10 Downing StreetYou can spend time with good company in an English-themed pub. This pub, one of the oldest in town, has plush couches so you can relax after a busy day. The interior decoration creates the atmosphere of an old English room. There are theme nights every week from karaoke to ladies parties. This place is suitable not only for young people but also for groups of people of all ages. The vintage style gives the atmosphere of this place a unique charm. Cost for two: Rs 2400. Where it is: Begumpet and Gachibovli.
2. Zero40 BrewingZero40Brewing is one of the best breweries in town and uses the phone code in its name as a synonym for town and pub. Live music and stately outdoor seating provide a promising atmosphere for relaxation. It has 6 great beers that you can choose from the menu list. Pitcher Perfect Mondays (1 + 1 Pitchers) will help you fall in love with this place. Cost for two: 1700 rupees. Location: Jubilee Hills.
3. KismetIf you want to celebrate a holiday, invite your guests to the VIP hall and take advantage of special privileges, then this is the place for you. It is closed to regular visitors on Mondays and Tuesdays. The fairer sex has the option of having a glamorous night with its girlfriends on Wednesdays and Sundays. Couples can dance all night on Fridays with no entrance fee. Berry Martini or Honey Dew will help you set the rhythm right away. Cost for two: Rs 2400. Location: Park Hotel, Somajiguda.
4. Amnesia Lounge BarThe attractive outdoor terrace is not only beautiful, but also a great place for a photo shoot. Resident DJ ensures that you get the most out of your time on the dance floor. There is an extensive bar menu to choose from from the perfect drink to order. The lively atmosphere will make you return to this place time and time again. Bring some friends to relax and have fun! Cost for two: 1300 rupees. Location: Jubilee Hills.
5. The bar - Novotel Hyderabad ConventionYou can have a great time in a sophisticated atmosphere. The party creates a great atmosphere for the whole night. There are also indoor and outdoor dining areas. You can get the most out of the dance floor. The club has enough space, it is never too crowded. Price for two: Rs 2200 with alcohol. Location: Novotel Hotel, HICC Complex.
6. Glocal JunctionIt's a modern lounge with good cuisine combined with elements of local culture. Rest has a completely new effect on people. This place gives everything that is offered here a "glocal" feeling. Hall with an area of 5 seats. The facility has 2 floors. Comfy outdoor seating is a great plus for nighttime indulgence while enjoying glocal cocktails in the moonlight. DJ and karaoke evenings in the hotel are definitely worth a visit. Price for two: 1200 rupees with alcohol. Where is: Kondapur.
7. Sky LoungeThe concept is about the art of preparing and serving delicious food. The interior decoration in an unusual style looks modern with metallic gray tones. The Sky Lounge is located on the 11th floor of the building and offers you a breathtaking view of the city at any time of the day. Sample the special Big Bang martinis and Nectar of the Fog as you explore the wide variety of snacks. Price for two: 2000 rupees with alcohol. Location: Hitech City.
8. Heart cup of coffeeHeart Cup Coffee is a cafe bar, pub and karaoke bar. The largest beertails are served here. If you are interested in "Beertail" you should know that it is a cocktail made from beer. A coffee lover should be a great espresso. Entertaining karaoke nights are sure to make you buzz. From time to time the organizers put on sports shows and live music evenings. They also recently added a must-have craft beer to the menu. Pasta, steaks and burgers are a real treat for the stomach. Cost for two: 1800 Indian rupees with alcohol. Location: Kondapur and Jubilee Hills.
9. Liquids PubParty-goers can dance all night at this cool down town pub. The Ladies Night in the Liquids Pub ensures that the girls can have an entertaining evening at no additional cost. Here you can enjoy free drinks while the DJ prepares his musical repertoire. Neon lights create a pleasant atmosphere. If you want to relax together or with friends, Liquids is a great place to meet. Price for two: 2000 rupees with alcohol. Location: Banjar Hills.
10. Coco's Bar & GrillSitting on bamboo sofas and enjoying continental or Indian cuisine on the rooftop will make you remember every moment in this house. Lighting adds magic. Listed as one of the oldest and best pubs in town, it also has live music (Wednesday through Sunday). Thatched roofs and cozy plush seats radiate warmth and create an exotic ambience for the perfect romantic date. Tango Woo Woo and Costa de Sol cocktails are definitely worth trying. These drinks go well with a carefully composed snack menu. Cost for two: 1700 rupees with alcohol. Location: Banjar Hills.
11. Air Cafe LoungeThis is a great place to relax to the best tunes from all kinds of bands played exclusively for you. When you sip high-end cocktails under the dazzling stars, you travel to a quiet place where you can be yourself and enjoy every moment. Price for two: 1500 rupees with alcohol. Location: Jubilee Hills.
Women festivalsLadies, this is great news for you! Schedule an evening out in one of the pubs on Ladies Nigh and have some fun with your time. There are many events specially organized for girls. 10 Downing Street and Coco's Bar & Grill organize Ladies Night on Thursdays, while Kismet's gives all girls the chance to celebrate birthdays and toast their friends every Tuesday.
12. Other nightlife in HyderabadThere are two types of people: some want to have fun while others want to enjoy the silence of the night with their loved one. There is more to Hyderabad than just great pubs. There are also many other places a tourist can go to. If you love walking on the lake, Tank Bund is the perfect place for you. The illuminated Buddha statue in the center of Hussein Sagar Lake is a fascinating sight. Other places that are also attractive at night are Birla Mandir, NTR Gardens, and Lumbini Park. If you like to snack late into the night, Hi-Tech City welcomes you with its arms wide open. The abundance of food is nothing short of a foodaholic's paradise. In the modern urban area, don't miss the Shilparamama Night Bazaar. In other areas there are late-evening restaurants that serve warm and fresh delicacies. These are Ram Ki Bandi (Nampally), DLF Street Food (Gachibowli), Cream Stone Concepts (Banjara Hills), Hotel Rumaan (Moti Gali, Char Minar) and Alhamdulillah Hotel (Nampally). If you love night travel in terms of history and culture, be sure to check out Char Minar. If you are lucky enough to visit the city during the holy month of Ramadan, a special treat awaits you. Shimmering with the beauty of bracelets, the aroma of Iranian tea, vendors trying to attract customers - all these are the main cultural traditions of Hyderabad against the backdrop of the illuminated Char Minar. Now you know where to go after sunset. Make the most of the nightlife in the city of Hyderabad with a variety of activities ranging from parties to nightly walks along the lake. The city surprises its visitors again and again with delicacies for every taste, from cheese dishes in the Ram Bandi to a delicious plate of biryani in the Rumaan Hotel. Hyderabad is a fun paradise for travelers.
- When will this winter go
- What is meant by cement quality
- What is a copyright strike 1
- What happens when you eat aflatoxins
- What is the difference between ACAS and TCAS
- What is the importance of trad climbing
- Respect Ser Barristan Selmy Eddard Stark
- Which Disney ride has the best music
- How to write Naruto in Japanese
- Is liberalism a new form of communism
- How to say cough in Farsi
- How much is 1 5 pages
- What are the most famous British inventors
- Why should we apologize for sneezing?
- Convert NLP to SQL Tools
- How do roommates work
- Where can I find a live project
- Marijuana really makes everything better
- How few dealers manage the Nifty Bank
- Which camera use films
- How is the NCC Navy group
- Are home burials legal?
- What is a header in HTML
- Cats have orgasms