Emits WiFi radiation
On the one hand, the high-frequency radiation can lead to the usual ailments such as headaches, tiredness or skin irritations - especially if one has been exposed to the radiation for a longer period of time. On the other hand, chronic neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's can develop from it.
Cable instead of WIFI
"The data we have collected are a clear indication of the real risks that this type of radiation poses to human health," explains Dr. Yakymenko. He and his colleagues call for the use of WIFI technologies such as cell phones and wireless internet with extreme caution.
And since cables are not yet extinct, they can be used very well at least in the home environment - as the Federal Office for Radiation Protection recommends and with which you can protect not only yourself, but also your immediate roommates and neighbors.
Antioxidants buffer cell damage through WIFI
In addition, you should definitely ensure an increased supply of antioxidants. With a diet rich in fruit and vegetables, you are well on your way here. But in view of the extreme prevalence of WIFI & Co (and many other factors that cause oxidative stress) it is extremely useful to take antioxidants as a dietary supplement.
For example, the following could be considered:
They all reduce oxidative stress, including that caused by high frequency radiation from WIFI.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Yakymenko I, "Oxidative mechanisms of biological activity of low-intensity radiofrequency radiation", July 2015, Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine, 2015; 1 DOI: 10.3109 / 15368378.2015.1043557, (Oxidative mechanisms through biological activity of high-frequency radiation of low intensity)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC, "IARC classifies radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans", May 31, 2011, (IARC classifies radiofrequency electromagnetic fields as possibly carcinogenic to humans)
- Federal Office for Radiation Protection, & ampldquo; Recommendations of the Federal Office for Radiation Protection for making calls with the mobile phone, & ampldquo ;, February 2015
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is the phrase attractive
- What does a backwards swastika mean?
- Is playing mind games regularly an advantage?
- How strong your bond with your company is
- Which is better SIMS or NMIMS Bangalore
- How do I learn orchestration
- What are data scientist job trends
- How is rice made
- Do you love BTS
- What is a wonderful teacher
- How can I safely remove a scab
- Which is better LPU vs SRM
- Are there male midwives?
- How much charge for SAP in Bengaluru
- The word God is a concept
- What happens when our soul sins
- Are dash cams required by law in Russia
- Why was the longbow made
- Where can I start to learn an instrument?
- Why do I feel lost in everything
- How often does seattle have earthquakes
- What should students do at the university
- What makes someone physically unattractive to you
- How exactly do I train for RASP