A B Sc is a great option
The Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.) degrees open up excellent professional opportunities for graduates of the Sales Engineering and Product Management course.
The content structure of the courses takes into account the increasing need for engineers in management and especially in the field of technical sales. Labor market studies show that the job description of the mechanical engineer has changed considerably in the last few years towards a service provider, the customer-oriented activities have increased significantly.
The importance of sales in particular is growing steadily, the role of sales engineers as the link between customers and companies is becoming more and more important. Companies therefore offer good to very good entry opportunities in these areas.
The bachelor's degree is a scientifically sound, fundamentally oriented degree that conveys a broad and in-depth basis of specialist knowledge in selected sub-areas as well as comprehensive, predominantly application-oriented methodological competence. The bachelor's examination leads to the first professional qualification of the degree. Bachelor graduates meet the demands of the industry for young professionals.
The master’s degree is aimed at graduates of the bachelor’s degree program as well as bachelor’s degree graduates from similar degree programs who may already be working in practice. In addition to the compulsory courses from the areas of international sales, product and service management, you can choose between two specializations: "Energy and process engineering systems" and "Machine and automation systems". In a consultation you will be informed about the admission options and the recognition of your previous achievements. The master’s degree qualifies for a doctorate.
You can find a meaningful article about job prospects for sales engineers on the audimaxING website:
- What is a driver in a computer
- Which German dialect is spoken in Karlsruhe
- What is the effect of the retrograde Mars
- Are budgies the same thing as budgies
- What is cassava starch production process
- What are IT buzzwords and acronyms
- Why turn sugar sweeter than sucrose
- What do PSA values mean
- Will pop music ever become melodious again?
- What is the value of 4 2
- There are too many Disney Princesses
- We live in a contemporary world
- How does fermented cashew cheese taste?
- Which are the least melodic European languages
- How does your agency deal with the content strategy
- Why can't I escape my depression?
- How does animal hunting harm the environment?
- What documents have you enclosed?
- What is the Sanskrit translation of take
- What happened to all of the Groupon clones
- Adobe Muse is a trial version
- When was the first live television broadcast?
- How does Medtronic make money
- What hepatitis is curable