How can you maintain your TABC certification?
Re-certification according to ISO 9001: 2015: possible implementation plan
Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015: possible implementation plan
Certified companies should start converting to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 at an early stage in order to use the time for careful monitoring of their quality management systems (QM systems). This is how the changeover could be implemented:
1. Information of the management
The top management of the company should e.g. B. be informed about the new requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 by means of a workshop. In this workshop, managers should deal with topics such as The context of the company, the needs and expectations of the interested parties and the risk-based approach deal.
In this context, the company's strategic orientation must be reviewed and updated if necessary. The same applies to the quality policy and objectives.
2. Determining the need for action
The need for action to revise the QM system must be determined. This can be done through a Examination of the existing QM documentation based on the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 respectively. The ISO correlation matrix between DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 and the new standard can facilitate the assignment to the requirements.
If operational changes have not yet been or not sufficiently integrated into the QM system, there is a need for further action.
3. Plan implementation measures
The measures for adapting the QM system to the new standard should be carefully planned. If the adjustment reveals a great need for action, a fundamental revision of the QM system and the QM documentation should be considered.
Each user can adapt the QM documentation to his or her company individually, as DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 contains neither specifications for the structure of the documentation nor for the use of the standard terms.
4. Revision of the QM system
Changes and additions to the QM system should be implemented in stages. If new processes are introduced and essential processes are changed, the necessary organizational changes must be made in advance.
The Employees must be informed in good time and trained in the use of the new procedures. Implementation audits can help to support employees in applying the new QM procedures and to remove emerging obstacles.
5. Check the effective application of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015
After all necessary measures have been implemented, the standard-compliant application of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 must be carried out an internal system audit checked become. At the same time, the conformity of the QM documents with the standard requirements should also be checked.
The audit should also be used to identify approaches for further improvements. After the system audit, it is the responsibility of the management to evaluate the QM system.
6. Information of the certification body
The certification body should be informed in good time about the changeover of the QM system. The first certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 can also be carried out as a surveillance audit during the certification cycle.
For the Additional effort to convert the certification process the German Accreditation Service (DAkkS) has made the following specifications:
- The on-site audit times increase in the event of a changeover to re-certification by 10%, but at least by 0.25 audit days.
- For the surveillance audit, organizations must plan 20% more audit time, but at least 0.5 audit days.
Companies that want their QM system to be certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 can choose from a large number of accredited certification bodies. The companies can find out which certification bodies are accredited for a particular industry on the DAkkS website.
The initial certification according to ISO 9001: 2015
In principle, the certification of management systems according to DIN EN ISO 9001 is not regulated by law in Germany. Ultimately, however, ISO certification has advantages in public tenders or in contact with customers who use the certification to decide whether a company can meet its requirements.
Initial certifications have only been carried out on the basis of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 since March 2017.
Ready-to-use QM templates and evidence documents for implementing the new DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 can be found on the portal "Template collection ISO 9001 practice". With the practice DVD "Quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015" The training of the employees also succeeds without any problems.
Source: "Collection of templates ISO 9001 practice"
- Has anyone taken the SAT exams?
- Why can Rh blood be given once
- Where can you buy a DNA test
- Which parks start with the letter T.
- What is flip
- What is the SAS exam in SSC
- Who is Kodak
- What foods do United States Marines eat
- How many atoms are there in 2N2?
- Can a homeless person get a passport
- The end of Pakistan is near
- Will climate change make Mecca uninhabitable?
- Are narcissists dramatic or emotional
- When do we get Yottabyte SSD
- Is Bradley Cooper really a singer?
- Can Hulk destroy the universe
- What is 10 divided by 3
- What are triple bonds
- Should I let my child use deodorant?
- What is your current musical guilt pleasure
- Why does society punish night owls
- What's wrong with this Java program
- How do you sell your own audio book
- Why don't men read anymore