What are the fitness equipment
Home gym: the best fitness equipment for your cardio training
Tired of subordinating your training plan to the weather? Instead of being stylishly in the gym, would you prefer to train at home undisturbed?
High time to set up your home gym. We'll show you which fitness equipment will really make you sweat when doing cardio training at home and give you tips for efficient training on your exercise bikes.
These are the best machines from the categories of treadmill, cross trainer, indoor cycling and rowing machines:
Staying in place while exercising can be so effective: on the treadmill.
Outdoor runners usually find indoor training boring to yawn, but the advantages are obvious: the running workout is possible at any time and varied programs increase the fun factor when killing calories. Some also watch their favorite series all the time.
Effective: treadmill with display from Fitifito
- price: approx. 729.00 euros at amazon.de or real.de
- power: powerful 7 HP engine, up to 22 km / h fast
- Functions: 20 incline levels, 99 individual route profiles and 5 preprogrammed training modules
The many individual functions of this treadmill are unbeatable: the numerous route profiles and training programs ensure variety and motivation on the treadmill.
Depending on the selected incline function, the running surface is automatically raised.
Ideal for sprinters: the extremely powerful engine allows speeds of up to 22 km / h!
The device is TÜV-certified and, thanks to the extra large running surface with cushioning, is particularly gentle on the joints and comparatively quiet.
Innovative: self-operated AirRunner
- Price: approx. 5,495.00 euros at amazon.de or at sport-tiedje.de
- Power: Not tied to a top speed, you set the pace
- Functions: 8 training programs
Unlike classic treadmills, this innovative training device works without a motor.
The curved running surface is set in motion solely by your muscular strength and comes to a standstill in the same way.
This burns even more calories while running, saves electricity and is also kind to the environment.
Inexpensive: treadmill from Sportstech
- price: approx. 339.00 euros at amazon.de or real.de
- power: Quiet 1 HP motor, up to 10 km / h fast
- Functions: 12 available training programs, app compatible
This inexpensive treadmill is particularly suitable for apartments with little space. The slim running surface can be easily folded in if necessary and can thus be stowed away to save space after use.
The console shows the most important training information such as time, speed, distance, calories and pulse.
The treadmill can be used interactively in combination with a smart TV and is ideal for casual runners and beginners.
How to train effectively with the treadmill:
- Control training: Pulse, pace and intervals can be checked very well. Important here: the optimal training heart rate. Before you get up in the morning, measure your resting heart rate and use it to easily calculate your training heart rate.
- Calm posture: Align your head and upper body as calmly and forward as possible. This will give you more dynamism in the run. Smaller stride lengths result in faster, more energy-saving running.
- Don't hop: Avoid jumping movements, as they increase the shock load on the back and joints and prevent optimal forward movement. Keep up and down movements to a minimum.
- Align the head straight: Especially during longer training sessions you tend to wander around with your eyes. You should avoid that as much as possible. Otherwise, it can quickly happen that you lose your balance or step on the edge of the treadmill while jogging and possibly fall backwards or to the side of the belt.
You can burn up to 800 calories per hour on an elliptical machine. Not only do your legs get going, but also your entire upper body.
Another plus: Your workout on the cross trainer is effective and easy on the joints at the same time.
Effective: entry-level cross trainer from Hammer
- price: approx. 289.99 euros at otto.de or amazon.de
- power: 12 kg flywheel, 8-fold manual resistance setting
- Functions: Pulse sensors on the handle
This stable cross trainer impresses above all with its great price-performance ratio.
For a relatively low price, you get a solid entry-level model for cardio training at home.
The simple model is space-saving and quiet - ideal for your own fitness room.
Economical: Cross trainer with power generator from Sportstech
- price: approx. 749.00 euros at amazon.de or at otto.de
- power: 27 kg flywheel, 24 computer-controlled resistance levels
- Functions: App compatible console for live videos, coaching and multi-player mode
With this innovative cross trainer, you generate the electricity you need to drive yourself. You don't need a cable or socket and you can place it flexibly in your apartment on the transport rollers.
For outdoor enthusiasts: the associated app can be used to simulate real running conditions on the device, which are shown on video.
How to train effectively with the cross trainer:
- Hands participate: Hold the handles tightly with your hands to activate the muscles in the upper body. In this way you avoid pendulum movements, in which you move your hips to the left and right and risk discomfort in the spine.
- Correct stand: Stand upright, move your body a little in front. Extend your legs as you run, but without fully bending your knees. This will avoid problems in the lumbar vertebrae and knees. Extra tip: With some athletes, their feet fall asleep during a workout. So make sure to take some relief phases and run a few turns backwards from time to time, or reduce the resistance.
- No ball run: Walking on tiptoe or the balls of your feet puts a strain on the forefoot area. Whenever possible, keep your whole foot in contact with the platform. Then the thighs and glutes benefit even more.
- Do not read: Avoid it during your workout. Covering the display prevents training control and reading leads to a crooked posture. How about an audio book?
With indoor cycling, the pounds tumble with every turn: Spinning is a top calorie killer.
The training primarily stresses the leg and buttock muscles and is also ideal for beginners.
The integrated flywheel also makes cycling on the ergometer particularly easy on the joints.
Space-saving: foldable bicycle trainer from PEARL sports
- price: approx. 129.95 euros at amazon.de
- power: 14 levels of adjustable resistance, flywheel mass 1.6kg
- Functions: foldable, training computer with automatic switch-off: shows time, speed, distance, calorie consumption
If you have little space and only train occasionally, this bike trainer is the right choice: The flexible exercise bike is foldable and comparatively light.
The most important training data can be read from a small, battery-operated training computer.
Classic: Exercise bike from Sportstech
- price: approx. 249.00 euros at amazon.de or at otto.de
- power: 13 kg flywheel
- Functions: stepless adjustment of the resistance, pulse sensor
This functional speed bike is limited to the essentials: cycling. Here amateur athletes can simply kick off and train their endurance.
The flywheel is set in motion by a belt drive - this makes the drive quiet and low-maintenance.
The console shows the most important data on distance, calories and heart rate at a glance.
Individual: roller trainer for your own bike
If you don't want to do without your own bike at home, you can take it for a walk indoors with a roller trainer.
The bike is simply attached to the bracket. The frame simulates driving behavior on the road.
Ideal for cyclists who don't want to be stopped by snow and ice.
Interactive: live spinning on the peloton
- Price: approx. 2,290.00 euros at onepeloton.de
- Power: Neodymium magnet system resistance, individually adjustable
- Functions: numerous programs as videos, as well as regular live courses
The top class spinning bike: Peloton is the new hype from the USA.
On the large display you can choose between different sweaty courses and feel like you are in the spinning course in the studio.
In addition, you can compete with other trainees in numerous live courses and motivate each other. Sweat factor? High!
This is how you train effectively with the bicycle ergometer:
Sitting correctly: Take a position on the bicycle ergometer in which your back is kept straight and supported by your arms. The elbows are slightly bent and the shoulders relaxed. You choose the distance between the handlebars and the saddle so that the upper body is inclined between 45 and 65 degrees. Well trained bikers sit more bent over. The balls of the feet are above the pedal axles.
Leg extension: When adjusting the height of the saddle, make sure that the angle between the lower leg and thigh at the lower end of the movement is no more than 170 degrees. If the seat is set too high, this can lead to knee problems in the long term.
- Don't hump: If you train with a hunched back, you risk pain in the thoracic and lumbar spine as well as in the cervical spine area. The optimal back position: straighten your shoulder girdle, stretch your chest out, and get into a stable trunk position.
- Shoulders low: When the shoulders are pulled up, the neck muscles are tense. The resulting lack of blood flow can lead to a tension headache. Instead, deliberately pull your shoulders down and your shoulder blades together at the back.
Rowing is the perfect full body workout. Exercising on the rowing machine not only improves endurance, it also strengthens the entire body like no other exercise machine.
Rowing regularly strengthens the back muscles particularly effectively and can thus prevent back pain.
Space-saving: SportPlus rowing machine for at home
- price: approx. 279.99 euros at amazon.de or at otto.de
- Power: Approx. 8 kg flywheel, 8 manual resistance levels
- Functions: foldable
The rowing machine from SportPlus is ideal for effective endurance training in the home gym.
The fitness equipment is foldable for flexible storage and has transport rollers.
The high flywheel ensures a smooth rowing pull. The display shows, among other things. beat number is displayed to check your rowing rhythm.
Powerful: rowing machine from Sportstech
- price: approx. 399.00 euros at amazon.de or at otto.de
- Power: 8-fold manual magnetic resistance
- Functions: foldable, app-compatible
If you are looking for a good mid-range device for rowing training at home, you will find it at Sportstech.
Thanks to the app-compatible console with tablet holder, the rowing machine can be linked to various training programs. B. a race in multiplayer mode.
But classic rowers also get their money's worth. The 15-degree incline ensures a natural rowing movement and the intuitive multifunctional display shows all important training data.
High quality: WaterRower rowing machine with water resistance
- price: approx. 1,699.00 euros at amazon.de or at sport-thieme.de
- Power: Water resistance, stepless
- Functions: can be stored upright without water leaking
You can't get more nature in indoor training: the stylish WaterRower made of high-quality wood works with water resistance.
The heart of this training device is the water tank. Inside there is an ergonomically shaped paddle that ensures an even and realistic row stroke in the water.
In contrast to classic rowing machines, the resistance here is regulated by the strength of the rowing pull.
Important rowing data such as number of strokes and distance can also be read off the training computer.
How to train effectively with the rowing machine:
- Pay attention to the posture: Keep your back straight and your core under tension at all times. The elbows are kept close to the body and the legs are never fully stretched.
- Correct intensity: In order to persevere while rowing, it is essential to set the optimal load intensity. So you should definitely check your pulse while exercising. You can calculate your optimal training heart rate based on your resting heart rate.
- mind the order: First you push yourself off with your legs and lean your upper body back slightly. Only then do the arms come into play. Proceed in exactly the opposite way on the way back.
- Stay in rhythm: Pull the handles backwards quickly and explosively with a lot of force. Then slowly return to the starting position. To check, you can watch your stroke number on the display. Beginners are here at around 20 beats per minute.
- What is the average IQ of an atheist
- What is mesomeric effect
- The standard deviation can be greater than the mean
- What was it like to survive the USS Oklahoma?
- What is fossil water used for?
- Accelerates the decomposition of corpses
- How far will Narendra Modi go
- How is the computer hardware system guaranteed
- Final Fantasy XIV is free
- What is RageGear in PUBG Mobile
- What do you like best about product management?
- Why are braille printers so expensive
- Why do we need integral calculus
- What are the meditations for stress
- How is the diagnosis of transsexuality made
- Why is potassium hydroxide used in petroleum
- Why do people call dinosaurs animals
- Why should every adult have 2 laptops?
- Expensive buildings are a waste of money
- Why did Tiger Woods fire his caddy
- Which SharePoint is free
- Is NaF an ionic compound
- Like TCS Kochi Bureau for a fresher one
- Why does Atlanta have so many trees