Should the medical industry go paperless
Digital production: paper was yesterday
Even in the age of Industry 4.0, in which almost all processes in production can be mapped digitally, the reality in many companies still looks like this: Employees receive orders, work instructions and other documents in paper form. Feedback from processes is still not IT-supported. A software provider is now supporting manufacturing companies with a special solution to implement digital production.
Production has to go paperless
How digital production works - click for more informationDigital production makes manufacturing processes safer, faster and more up-to-date. If paper can be completely eliminated from manufacturing processes, the currently much discussed Industry 4.0 will become a reality. But what does this new world look like? Employees receive all order data up-to-date on their screens at the workplace. Via intuitive interfaces, which are also easy to use for non-IT-experienced employees, feedback on completed processes, the recording of serial and batch numbers or the final report of tests carried out are also carried out. Complex production processes are explained in the form of videos and supported by digital CAD 3D models and other documents.
Paperless production for SAP users
Use of digital production - click for more informationWith its product "PapierloseFertigung4SAP", the provider SEAL Systems provides a package with which the digitization of production can be achieved. The former advantages of paper are represented by innovative technologies and at the same time its disadvantages are offset. The system, which is specifically aimed at companies with SAP customers, enables various documents to be displayed conveniently. The surface is largely freely configurable, which means that it can be adapted to individual circumstances. Production-related information is also recorded using the software, which can be used on any stationary or mobile device.
Digital production has numerous advantages
System architecture of digital production - click for more informationPrinting out documents has been established for years, is simple and relatively inexpensive, but has some disadvantages when viewed logically: information on paper is never up-to-date, and handwritten notes have to be manually transferred to existing IT systems. Smartphones and tablets have long provided the necessary technical prerequisites for making information digitally, up-to-date and completely available. In addition, such end devices are just as mobile as printed documents. For companies that seriously want to implement Industry 4.0 in the production area, there is no way around paperless production in the medium term.
However, the use of solutions such as "PapierloseFertigung4SAP" not only enables quick, uncomplicated provision of information and up-to-date data. The further advantages: throughput times are shortened, costs for paper and personnel are reduced. The error rate drops and the entire production process becomes more transparent, which means that an up-to-date overview of the status in production is always guaranteed.
- Are western countries really civilized countries?
- A horse's starch is the same
- What is interlocking mats
- How can you determine the permeability of clay?
- Are intrusive thoughts necessarily related to obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- Have you ever regretted promoting an employee?
- Can China hide its secrets forever?
- How is Parala Maharaja Engineering College
- Could Walter White be alive
- Can a keto diet lower cholesterol
- What are the bank exams in 2019
- Is Bradley Cooper really a singer?
- What are the peripheral devices in a microcontroller
- How is industrial waste disposed of
- What are the typical London house prices
- How can I sell my WordPress website
- How does a narcissist treat friends
- Why should students prefer Smarto Systems
- What exactly is a platform
- What are paddle shifters mounted on the steering wheel
- Chicken Fried Steak is keto friendly
- Which magazine should I never subscribe to?
- Physics Rice grains can be magnetized
- Which is famous for Tanjore
- How does Graves' disease feel
- How is Walchand for civil
- Which modern TypeScript framework should I learn
- Is it harmful to eat sweets after a meal?
- Who is the most stylish actor
- What is permaculture
- How are the teachers in DPS Newtown