What is the best SQL Server hosting
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Hosting Germany
Frequently asked questions
Is MSSQL Standard cheaper for me in the data center?
Price example 10 users:
Purchase according to users:
1 * Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2019 new license, with SA: 1,350 EUR
10 * Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2019 new license, with SA User CAL 350 EUR each = 10 * 350 = 3,500 EUR
/ 5 years: EUR 4,850
Microsoft rental licenses (SPLA):
10 * Microsoft SQL Server Standard SPLA, 1 SAL per 17.00 EUR = 170 EUR / month
/ 5 years: 10,200 EUR / year
1 * MSSQL iStandard 59 EUR / month, one-time 50 EUR
/ 5 years: EUR 3,590
Managed MSSQL hosting is much cheaper because you save server hardware, software depreciation over 5 years and the IT administrator
Can I do a JTL-Wawi Operate database?
With our products MSSQL iExpress, MSSQL iStandard and Managed VPS you can operate your JTL Wawi database centrally in our secure German data center and access it from anywhere in the world with the JTL Wawi client. We also run a complete JTL Wawi hosting solution here.
Please note that we are not responsible for JTL support, nor take over the setup (free of charge)! We offer a one-time setup of the JTL Wawi via remote maintenance at a flat rate of 50 EUR (data transfer possible).
Do I actually have unlimited users for iMSSQL Standard?
Yes. It is a Microsoft SQL Server standard processor license (4 cores).
Can I use MSSQL iExpress or MSSQL iStandard for my ERP how to operate myfactory?
The latency between your location and the data center could be significant and it also depends heavily on the number of connections / second. We recommend our Windows Terminal Server (available as a managed vServer and managed dedicated server solution) to drastically reduce latency.
How do I manage the MSSQL database (s)?
A comfortable web interface is available for creating instances, databases and SQL users. The actual administration of database contents is done with any SQL tools, e.g. Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
Can I download the MSSQL backups?
Yes, you have FTP (S) access to download our daily MSSQL backups.
Can I import my MSSQL backup?
You can upload your MSSQL backup (.bak) to our server with the FTP (S) access. We import the database for you for a flat rate of 10 EUR. You have no backup operator rights.
Do I have root access to the database server?
You only have full root access with the Managed VPS product.
Are the MSSQL Reporting / Analysis Service / Integration Services also available?
Is LINQ available?
You can only activate LINQ with the Managed VPS product.
- How does Facebook calculate the cost per result
- Why is tianeptine uncomfortable at high doses
- How exactly do mirrors show the attractiveness
- What is Russia's strategy with regard to Afghanistan?
- How can nitrogen have an oxidation state of +4
- What are the best headphones for subliminal listening
- Why do you love the city of Belgaum Belagavi
- How long does the cosmetic program last
- How should I remove wallpaper from plaster
- Quora causes information overload
- What is your rating of the NetSuite product
- Are chips flammable
- Does an EKG hurt?
- If x x 99100 what is x
- How do you deal with friends
- What is the cure from IBS
- Like, some gym companies are seedy
- Will there be a Deadpool 2?
- Who started the birthday cake and why
- How long could I survive in lava?
- What are ideal requirements for washing machines
- Expensive buildings are a waste of money
- Is the DIT University Dehradun a good university
- Is capitalism inherently unfair
- Why carbon is only so soluble in iron to a limited extent
- What are distorted thoughts
- What is the purpose of the kumki elephant
- Why should people switch to LED lamps
- Why are humans unable to photosynthesize?
- What should we look for in YouTube
- Is the M4 carbine a good rifle
- What was Stonewall Jackson's first name
- Why is investment banking so competitive