How do we manage our customers
AT Internet and the data: transparency and security
Data is the core of our work and our passion. For over 20 years we have consistently been protecting the privacy of users and providing our customers with detailed, reliable data. With two decades of experience, we can strike the perfect balance between these two goals, which for us go perfectly together.
We offer Software as a Service (SaaS) that enables our customers to measure visitors to your websites and mobile sites, intranets and mobile apps. Our solution collects Visitor data on digital platforms that use our service. This data is then analyzed, calculated and enriched. The processed data is available in an online interface that only AT Internet customers have access to. With this data, our customers can improve the usability of their sites and apps, improve the reach and quality of their products or services.
How we measure visitors to our customers' sites and apps
AT Internet provides its customers with tags to measure the number of visitors on digital platforms. Customers implement these tags on the websites, mobile sites, and mobile apps that they want to analyze.
These tags can be used to place visitor measurement cookies (on websites and mobile sites) and create mobile IDs (on mobile apps). This process is necessary so that data can be collected. To learn more about cookies and mobile IDs, you can visit our resources call.
AT Internet's tags comply with the European Union's data protection laws, which are among the strictest in the world. By adhering to the regulations, we offer our customers a reliable, transparent and secure alternative to many other digital analytics providers outside of Europe.
What data do we collect?
In order to measure visitors to digital offers, we collect various types of information.
- ID information: Cookie ID, mobile ID, IP address.
After the data has been collected, it is used for real-time processing in order to create a visitor ID (hashing is applied to the source data) and to calculate geolocation information (which, depending on the country, is never more precise than on city or region) -Level). The raw data collected and used for this processing is not available to customers because it is not stored in a database.
Please note that AT Internet offers customers the option of anonymizing the IP addresses of their visitors by shortening them to the last 3 digits (last octet) of the IP address before geolocation is carried out. This anonymization is carried out for our German customers as standard via our subsidiary Applied Technologies Internet GmbH.
- Web analysis information: Data that have to do with the navigation behavior of Internet users:
- The type of browser used
- The number of pages viewed
- The exact navigation path a visitor takes on the site
- The time he spends on a page or the entire site
- Actions in the shopping cart (objects in the shopping cart, canceled purchases, etc.)
- Other types of navigation data
- Information specifically about the activities of our customers: If the company needs more data than our day collects by default, there are technical possibilities for our customers to call up further data.
- GPS data on mobile devices: This data is used for a heat map analysis of the geolocation. It depends on the country, but is never more precise than on the city or regional level. The collected GPS data are only used to calculate the geolocation and are never available in a database. Internet users must also have consented to the use of GPS services in our customers' mobile apps so that we can collect this information.
- Identified Visitors: Refers to customer-specific visitor IDs or logins.
- Data collected in online forms
- Other types of information
With regard to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation, we assume that all data that we collect about "personal data" acts. That is why we apply the prescribed precautions and protective measures.
How long do we keep the data we have collected for our customers?
By default, all data collected is retained for 25 months from the date it was collected. However, our customers can choose a shorter (free) or longer (chargeable) storage period.
Where is the customer data processed and stored?
All data we collect is processed and stored in the European Union. Our customers have the option of using a content delivery network (CDN) to increase the speed of data collection.
Who does the collected data belong to?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - EU Regulation 2016/679), we act as a processor for our customers. Our customers are the ones responsible. You always remain the owner of the data that we collect and process for you and you always have control over all of the data that we collect on your offers. We undertake to never share this data with third parties, unless the customer has expressly asked us to do so. This is especially true for technology partnerships.
What are your rights as an internet user?
- The right of access, rectification, deletion and portability
You have the right to access, correct and delete your personal data that is collected as part of our visitor measurement service.
You also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data and the right to transfer the personal data collected as part of our visitor measurement service to another location.
To exercise these rights, please contact the publisher of the website concerned directly.
To exercise your rights, please contact us:
- via email to dpo (a) atinternet.com
by registered mail to AT Internet at the following address:
85 avenue John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- The right to refuse and withdraw consent
You can revoke or withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of personal data by AT Internet as part of our visitor measurement offers at any time.
To do this, you need to enable the opt-out from this page.
Danger: A third-party cookie is set that can be deleted by the browser.
You can also manage or delete the cookies on your computer and mobile devices in your browser. For more information, please refer to the section "How can I manage or delete cookies?" in our FAQ.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, your work or at the place of the violation that is to be examined. This applies to all cases in which you think that the processing of your personal data does not comply with the GDPR.
Contact our data protection officer (DPO)
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our data protection provisions or the collection. Processing and storage of data by AT Internet to contact:
- By post: AT Internet, DPO, 85 avenue JF Kennedy 33700 Mérignac, France
- By email: dpo (at) atinternet.com
- Via the contact form available here
- How has agile affected your business
- You can wear nail polish while cooking
- Can you run a script in Atom
- Which countries have the fewest car accidents?
- What are people doing wrong with lawyers
- How can I create 1000 backlinks for free
- Can you eat without your tongue
- What is gas oil made of
- How can you teach someone humility
- Why can't we assemble cell phones
- What is residential architecture
- What are the causes of the national disintegration
- Who will win Galactus or Yuga Khan
- How often does the stock market change
- What is ego gratification
- What is the best natural apple juice
- What's the best emoticon
- What is Scorpio moon sign
- Where are the UAE
- What is the deadliest bullet
- What is a long black coffee
- Is 202 a good NMAT score
- How do I develop belief in karma
- Why are so many people generally afraid