What are the best fitness youtube channels
My top 10 YouTube workouts channels
Oh yes, they love home workouts. Many swear by it (me too!), Others prefer the gym. Now we don't have a choice: everyone in Germany is sent to the “home gym”. And who knows, maybe one or the other will even learn to love training at home during this time?
I think there are only advantages. Especially as a mom, it's hard to find time to train and if you can use a few tricks to find half an hour a day for yourself, that's great.
Today I would like to share my top 10 YouTube channels with you, which you can browse through - I love them all and I regularly choose something here.
The body coach
One of my all-time favorites is Joe Wicks' channel. Short, concise but effective HIIT workouts, most of which can be done without equipment. There is currently a short workout for children every day from Monday to Friday. Olivia loves it.
I've been following GymRa for a long time. Here you will find so many different and varied workouts with different trainers. It doesn't get boring and every fitness level is covered.
Workouts with celebrity trainers. It is so much fun. Every training session is really covered here. I like the way it is turned.
Who still knows Lisa Marie from Bodyrock? She now has her own YouTube channel and anyone looking for intense workouts has come to the right place!
Girlie style workouts. You feel like you're exercising with your friends. There are short and long workouts and challenges over and over again.
The classic among the YouTube workout channels, but still so good. I just find the two girls so personable.
Cosmic Kids Yoga
This is the YouTube channel that Olivia loves so much. It's in English, but it's so well done.
Somewhat cheezy, but definitely effective workouts for everyone. You just have to search through what kind of workouts are available.
These workouts are also great to do at home. Sometimes I don't have the power behind it because there is no music, but the exercises are definitely great.
Rediscovered and already learned to love: Heather. She is so personable and she does it great. Have to try!
Here are a few more posts from me that might fit:
My favorite HIIT YouTube workout videos
Effective workouts for in between
Beginner YouTube workouts
My favorite Amazon workout clothing
My 8 Week Feel Amazing Home Workout Program9
- What is meant by dependencies in PHP
- Psychology JRF exams in India
- How do I practice yoga
- Is Agra part of Awadh or Braj
- Where can I buy candied ginger
- What are the thriller films
- What do people think of Mark Twain
- Is innovation a bubble
- How can different cultures be integrated together
- Where does our anger go?
- What does HIIT do?
- Where did you meet your friend 2
- How to run properly
- What is the best American WWII airplane
- The band Incubus broke up
- What are Kristen Bell's best roles
- What is a 510k medical device
- What is the biosynthesis of amino acids
- How does reading help you focus?
- Leo Varadkar is a West British citizen
- Is blackhat SEO risky in 2019
- Are emotions intelligent
- Why does India not respect Bhutan's sovereignty?
- What does define viscosity mean