What is your workout playlist
Starting a workout on the Apple Watch
Check progress: Raise your arm to view your exercise stats, including the ring for goals achieved, time elapsed, average pace, distance traveled, calories burned, and heart rate. (If you haven't set a goal, there isn't a ring called “goal”.)
You can use the Apple Watch app to choose which metrics to display during your workout. For example, you can view the current altitude of your location for training types such as running, walking, hiking and cycling.
Interrupt and resume training: To pause the workout at any time, press the side button and the digital crown at the same time. For all workouts except swimming, you can swipe right on the workout screen and tap pause. Tap Continue to continue.
Mark part of your training: Double-tap the screen to select part of your workout. For this part the statistics are displayed briefly. To view statistics for all parts of your workout, open the Fitness app on your iPhone, tap Workouts, then the workout, and scroll down.
Rock out during training: During a workout, swipe left to the Now Playing screen to choose music and control the volume on your bluetooth headphones. To set a playlist to play automatically when you start a workout, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap My Watch. Tap Training, then tap Training Playlist and choose a playlist. For more information, see Add a workout playlist to Apple Watch.
Note: If you are already listening to music or other audio tracks when you start a workout, playback will continue.
- What are some distinctive characteristics of baseball
- Why is there more than one religion
- What is a shaded pole single phase
- Are baby alligators born alive
- What happens when we eat graphite
- What are premises and conclusions
- What are the best gaming youtube channels
- Is the iPhone passcode fragile
- Who is the best astrologer in Rajkot
- What's the biggest problem with friendships
- What is an astronomer's salary
- What happened to Hubpages
- Should I make myself from NIET
- What is 7x5 3 5x0 7
- Where can I learn basketball in Mumbai
- All mothers are heroes
- Can apple cider vinegar help fight infections
- What is Plancess
- What is the postcode of Nepal
- Can it be bad to love GF BF?
- What is the CAA CAB protest
- How do you see your iCloud photos
- What is point of light
- When did the last Vikings become extinct?