Do you ever regret joining Accenture?
This book provides a unique insight into how CEOs and top managers deal with the digitization of the world of work. It shows, based on interviews, how the highest levels of management in companies, the public sector and trade unions are experiencing these massive changes. The authors mainly go into the methods
and concepts with which top decision-makers face the next stage of the digital revolution. The specialty of this book, however, lies in the personal insights of the CEOs on how to deal with the rapidly advancing change caused by digitization. DigitalLeadership is a project of the German Institute for Trust and Security on the Internet (DIVSI) and aims to increase the reliability of the assessment of questions that are strongly related to technology and IT. Well worth reading, and not just for corporate, public sector and trade union executives.
Dr. Markus Klimmer was Managing Director at Accenture until 2016
GmbH. Before that, he was a McKinsey partner in charge of the Public Sector. In 2008 and 2009 he supported Federal Foreign Minister and Vice Chancellor Dr. Frank-Walter Steinmeier as a business consultant. He studied political and administrative sciences, economics and public law.
Jürgen Selonke is a trained journalist. After graduating from high school and doing an internship, he came to Axel Springer Verlag, where he initially reported primarily on human fates as a reporter deployed worldwide. He then headed various editorial offices at Axel Springer and then at Heinrich Bauer Verlag. In 2010 he switched to public relations and communication at Deutsche Post. He is the editor-in-chief of DIVSImagazin.
Digitization Leadership Leadership Behavior Industry 4.0 New Technologies
Authors and affiliations
- Markus Klimmer
- Jürgen Selonke
- 2. German Institute for Trust and Security on the Internet (DIVSI) HamburgGermany
About the authors
Jürgen Selonke is a trained journalist. After high school and traineeship, he came to Axel Springer Verlag, where he initially reported primarily on human fates as a global reporter. He then headed various editorial offices at Springer and then at Heinrich Bauer Verlag. In 2010 he moved to Deutsche Post for public relations and communication. When DIVSI was founded in 2012, he became editor-in-chief of DIVSImagazin.
- Why should we buy Toyota cars
- Which is better SIMS or NMIMS Bangalore
- How did Spotify register the Beatles
- What is Allen's success mantra
- Are Uber drivers happy with the company?
- What is the chemical formula for cocaine
- Why do people call dinosaurs animals
- How do Boeing 747s fly
- What is true loves kiss
- What is the meaning of the beauty life
- Dogs ever hate their owner
- What is the army doing
- Is a monkey a person
- What is paridolia in psychology
- Why did man create language
- What is the best online Spanish translator
- Why is loving kind not the answer
- Should Groenland be independent
- What is Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome
- What is Osage Orange
- The results of the AEEE 2018 were announced
- Can I change my WhatsApp barcode?
- What is the importance of Chronemics
- What is survival skulling
- Why are banks adding more branches?
- Top 5 richest countries
- MetLife Auto Insurance covers rental cars
- How are trees pollinated
- Do we need the ego
- Why don't earthquakes happen in Nigeria?
- What is FTP in Information Technology
- Who are the best venture capitalists
- What are some strange facts about lions
- Why is my air filter so dirty