How to become an international lawyer
Our international law group ij International Jurists
We have been working with partner law firms in other European countries since 1987. These collaborations led to the founding of in 1992 ij INTERNATIONAL JURISTS, whereby we were one of the co-initiators.
Meanwhile 32 partner law firms in 28 countries with around 630 lawyers and 850 employees are united under this roof. There are partner offices in Argentina, Belgium, Chile, China, Denmark, Germany, France, Greece, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Switzerland, Spain, Hungary and the USA. In addition to the traditional markets of Great Britain, Spain, USA and Italy, we are also able to support new countries (e.g. China and Russia) via the network.
Attorney Dr. Günther Kreuzer has been a permanent member of the executive board of this London-registered network of internationally oriented law firms since 1993.
With the help of our ijNetwork, as your local contact in Germany, we can clarify legal questions or conduct legal disputes for you in all partner countries "from home". Since we have agreed uniform service levels with all partners through ij INTERNATIONAL JURISTS, the international legal mandate is calculable for you. Via ij, we also maintain a network of cooperation partners in other countries, which enables advice and representation there too.
The best thing to do is to contact us directly. Experience has shown that it is easiest for you if we accompany you on site with your international legal issue, at least at the beginning or later.
- How does IGBT convert DC to AC
- What are some unspoken rules in Italy
- What is a good bounce rate
- What is called a parrot in Hindi
- What does IMHO mean in your opinion
- How do you end a voicemail properly
- Who were Charles Darwin's influences
- How can I write a monologue
- Degenerate corpus luteum after placenta formation
- Is it kittycorner or kattycorner
- Eating turtles hair
- The stray capacity can be negative
- What reminds you to relax
- Oracle will reject PLSQL
- How do you extrapolate data in Excel
- Time dilation can be considered a fact
- Underwater volcanoes cause tsunamis
- What are some examples of subjective probability
- How are the academic achievements abroad
- What kind of electrolyte is ethylene glycol
- Who was Ursula Andress
- How can I learn Embedded C online
- What can startups learn from the failure of flip carts?
- Which is the best HR workflow software