What does Ciao mean in chats
feminine form: "Ciao Bella!" Was originally said as a greeting in ...
This is the standard Italian greeting and farewell under Fr ...
Colloquial term for "goodbye". Pronounced: ciao-sc ...
Used as a goodbye substitute among teenagers. Often also in chats.
Goodbye to Vau
Modification of the farewell phrase "Tschö mit Ö".
Farewell phrases like "Hau rein", or "Tschüss"! Can be written ...
"7040" sounds pronounced in the word sound: "Seventy-Forty", like "Sees ...
See you valerian!
Used when saying goodbye to mean "see you soon".
A phrase that is used instead of "Ciao" or "Bye".
Modification of the "Ciaosn" known in the north for the southern part of the ...
another kind of neat farewell
Goodbye to Ö
Can you say goodbye. It annoys me personally ...
Tschaui: after the German form "Tschüss" it’s now also the Italo-Ve ...
Grunt the funz!
Similar to "Grüß Gott" or "Hallo", but can also be used to say goodbye ...
Franconian / Swabian slang for Ciao, see you!
* Chinese style * is the switching off of servers or turning off the juice ...
- Why is SEO topic important to SEO
- What happens when you meet a narcissist
- Has made statements online
- What are the shapes in the stars
- How can I start the snapback hats business?
- When do you know your way around as a European?
- What do you think of Google+ Communities
- Should you trust Amazon Alexa
- Do you have grooves
- Should we be using Latinx or Latine
- What is CakePHP Validation
- Have you ever stabbed someone
- Which is the best event listing site
- It is worth buying the Samsung Galaxy M30 2019
- Is there an index to track inflation
- Will play MSD 2020 IPL
- What is a good bounce rate
- What are Tom Petty's political views
- Do you ever miss your significant other
- What is timedc for in TCP IP
- Is Ash in a coma in Pokemon
- Can you hang yourself up with clothes on?
- Is allopathy really handy in chronic illness
- Can a dead person be brought to justice