Why does pus arise
Pus is a liquid. It sometimes arises from inflammation in the body of vertebrates, including humans. The pus is yellowish or white, sometimes thick, sometimes thinner.
When bacteria attack the skin or gums, the area becomes inflamed. The bacteria get into the skin through a wound, for example. There are different names for it, depending on where the job is and what it looks like. A boil, for example, occurs on inflamed hair roots. An abscess is a place where a lot of pus has built up. The body has made a capsule around it to protect itself. Pustules are blisters that are filled with pus.
The body fights the bacteria and it forms pus in the process. The pus contains bacteria and the remains of certain immune cells in the body, the leukocytes. It is good when the body can remove the pus itself. Then the spot will go back to normal. If you make sure that a wound is cleaned well and stays clean, there is also less pus.
However, pus patches can also grow as the inflammation continues. A lot of pus is painful. It is particularly dangerous when bacteria get into the blood from a wound. Blood poisoning can result in death. Sometimes the doctor gives the patient antibiotics in such a case.
How do you get rid of a pus?
Small pus can be fought with an ointment. It helps the body to heal itself. Otherwise you have to go to the doctor. She knows how to do it without bacteria getting any further into the body. Pus patches on the head are particularly dangerous because bacteria can quickly reach the brain. Meningitis can occur.
Doctors already knew earlier that pus should drain away. To do this, the doctor opens the area with a sharp knife. For example, she uses a tube to ensure that the pus drains off properly. Rinsing will help get rid of the pus entirely. Attention is paid to hygiene, i.e. a special form of cleanliness. That is why you shouldn't scratch abscesses or other pus patches yourself.
- Have you ever had daydream nightmares
- What's the best movie from the Korean War
- Does the government itself like the GDPR
- How can you win that
- What is temporary protection obligation
- How does Medtronic make money
- Do pull ups on your triceps
- Do Indians have a social life in Germany?
- How can technology improve the hotel experience
- Indians pay more taxes than Americans
- What is Journey's greatest song
- What are some cheap waist training corsets
- What is a software update
- Why would you suggest a hobby
- How does the global interconnectedness of mankind affect you
- What is a damn baby
- How do I deal with heat in LEDs
- What is the most popular Hungarian holiday
- Can science prepare water
- What are you doing this week
- Dies Netflix 1
- Why are pistol grips so deadly
- What does the CRONEE app do
- How was your experience with the NIFT situation test
- Is IBS Mumbai good
- What is a good hair gel
- What is the vehicle route problem VRP
- Chromebooks will replace MacBooks
- Why is Halloween Heidi Klum's favorite holiday
- What do NHS commitments mean for Scotland
- Why are PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds so popular
- What if a sniper misses
- On what occasions do you use cash