All radiation is electromagnetic
Electromagnetic radiation from technical devices
- Radiation from technical devices
On the train, in the supermarket, in the park, sometimes in the cinema or at school: the doorbell beeps and rings everywhere. Apparently nothing works without a mobile phone. But some kind of radiation is also necessary for the use of cell phones. It is called electromagnetic radiation and is generated by many technical devices. The laws in force protect people from too much of these rays so you don't have to worry about your health. But you can also do something yourself so that as little radiation as possible reaches your body.
How does it work with electromagnetic fields in cell phones?
You can watch an explanatory video by the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS) on YouTube.
What protects us from electromagnetic fields?
Do you know how electromagnetic fields are created?
The use of certain technologies, for example the power supply network or mobile communications, creates electrical, magnetic and electromagnetic fields or waves. Electromagnetic fields create picture and sound in televisions, computers and cell phones. They heat the food in microwave ovens.
There are different types of electromagnetic fields. They differ in their strength (amplitude), their vibration (wavelength) and number of vibrations (frequency). They belong to non-ionizing radiation. In contrast to ionizing radiation, the energy of this radiation is not sufficient to electrically charge atoms and molecules - to ionize them.
The mobile phone is a clever invention, and most of them can no longer imagine organizing their lives without being constantly available by phone, SMS or WhatsApp. What is so practical can't have any disadvantages, can it?read more
- Decorate your home for autumn
- Does nitrogen in tires increase mileage?
- What are the benefits of nude yoga
- Do you think Jesse Eisenberg has Asperger's
- If x 3 19 what is x
- Is Lupe fiasco a genius
- Why should students prefer Smarto Systems
- When did you first kiss?
- What is a decoupage
- Git has been revised
- What are the cons of IIT Jodhpur
- Sociology, what is meant by economic capital
- How to root Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Who is Kunal Kapoor
- What causes Google to fail
- Is communism really a failed model?
- Preliminary votes are important
- Are there alternatives to Bitcasa
- How do I visualize a chess position
- Why did Hallmark decide to make films
- Most seeds sprout within 7 days
- What does a filler mean in the anime
- What is discrete computing
- What does a painting cost?