How can I learn aptitude soon
Instructor aptitude ordinance (AEVO)
Only those who are personally and professionally suitable are allowed to train. The Vocational Training Act (BBiG) stipulates it in Section 28. (See also: The new BBiG)
Anyone who is not allowed to employ children and young people or who has repeatedly or seriously violated the BBiG or regulations and provisions issued on the basis of it (Section 29 BBIG) is considered personally unsuitable.
Qualified persons are those who have the professional, professional and work-related skills, knowledge and abilities that are required to convey the training content (Section 30 BBIG). Professional aptitude can be proven by completing vocational training or a degree in a subject corresponding to the training occupation.
Professional aptitude also includes professional and work pedagogical knowledge. The trainer suitability ordinance (AEVO), which was published on the basis of the Vocational Training Act, specifies what these actually consist of and how proof of this can be provided.
According to this, the vocational and work pedagogical suitability includes the competence to independently plan, implement and control the vocational training in the fields of action:
- Check training requirements and plan training,
- Prepare apprenticeship and help recruit apprentices,
- Perform training and
- Finish education.
Whether you have knowledge of these four subject areas is determined in the course of an aptitude test. This is carried out by the responsible bodies. The knowledge relevant for the examination is imparted in so-called "training of the trainer" courses (AdA courses). The main committee of the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training has published a framework plan for these preparatory courses. It contains information about which knowledge is to be conveyed in detail in the preparatory courses. In this way, he contributes to ensuring a nationwide uniform quality standard in the implementation of courses for acquiring trainer qualification.
For training in the training professions of the so-called liberal professions (doctors, dentists, veterinarians, tax consultants, lawyers, experts, notaries and pharmacists), no qualification according to the trainer suitability regulation is required. The named freelance professions entitle to training with the corresponding degree.
In the craft, anyone who has passed the master craftsman's examination in the craft in which training is to take place is allowed to train.
- Loves Cersei Myrcella and Tommen
- The Weinstein company will be on its feet
- What are the uses of water purification
- You can keep a pet cardinal ethically
- What is the main religion of Burma
- Why do you love the city of Belgaum Belagavi
- This is how brain computer interfaces work
- Apple fixed the FaceTime group error
- Why does our environment affect our accent
- What is a wonderful teacher
- What should we do to improve
- What is quantum causality
- Is Core M powerful enough for programmers
- Are the IRA heroes in Northern Ireland
- Who are the main suppliers of PepsiCos
- What is cos 120
- How can you control a blinding anger?
- What is the observation method of research
- How many hours does a season have?
- What is your opinion on Mao Zedong
- Will the GDPR kill all sellers
- Where's Facebook Dating
- Marijuana really makes everything better
- What is the verb form of observation
- What does the CPU scheduling algorithm do
- Can you help with page turning of domains?
- What is your favorite pattern for knitted sweaters
- Why is BlackBerry Messenger so popular
- Where do people watch movies these days
- Serena Williams is a nice person
- How did Marseille France get its name
- Where do we get fresh water from?
- Can i root the LG Lucid 3
- What animals are religious