What are read confirmations supposed to do
Use read receipts for messages in Teams
Enable or disable read receipt
Do you want to make sure that people have read or seen the messages you sent? Use read receipts. When recipients have read your text, a confirmation will appear next to the message Seen displayed. Otherwise, you will just see a confirmation that your message has been sent .
Note: By default, read receipts are enabled for all users. Your administrator will decide whether you can turn this setting off.
To view or change this option, select your profile picture at the top of the app, then choose Settings > Generally out. There you can Read receipts activate or deactivate.
Note: When you switch to another organization on your phone, you can turn read receipts on or off for that organization.
See who has read your message in a group chat
The option Read by shows who has seen your message in a group chat with up to 20 people.
To see who has read your message, go to the message in a group chat, and select More > Read by out. Anyone with a read receipt will appear on the list.
- A horse's starch is the same
- What are some good highlighter color combinations
- What is 52 2 8 5
- Can someone analyze my Kundli
- The Apple Card will be a bug
- Which artist sang the song Fack
- What is your rating of Cologne Germany
- Is Golang the future
- What are the current issues in wastewater reuse
- How do you write binary
- How is the observable universe represented
- Do you like cucumbers
- What is the strangest metal subgenre
- What is FAB automation
- Why did Rose let Jack drown
- How do students use the Internet
- What is the way to nirvana
- Which car is better i20 or Xcent
- What reminds you to relax
- What are most people's daily routines like?
- Which Death Eater knows Voldemort's real name
- What is the historicity of glasses
- Complete automation is possible
- What are the disadvantages of agricultural marketing